Home

Chapter 1
(2 months later )
Rachels pov :
"Yes Gram I just pulled in I swear I'm fine. " I told my grandmother. "Alright I'll tell dad you said hi . " I told her. "Okay I love you bye! " I said and hung up just as I stepped off the train . I looked around and smiled when I saw my dad . I dropped my suitcase and ran to him jumping into his arms . "Oh Rachel I missed you so much. " He said hugging me . "I missed you too dad. " I said and gave him a huge hug. He picked up my suitcase and said , "So how was New York?" He asked me. "Oh it was amazing as always I wish you could've came . " I told him. "Me too but its okay I have a suprise for you." He told me. "What?" I asked. "You'll see. " He said and we went the car and went home . "Welcome Home." My dad said as we came up to the front porch of the new house . I opened the door and then suddenly I heard a big , "Suprise! " Everybody yelled . I smiled as I saw all of my friends. "Oh my gosh you guys !" I said and hugged them one by one . "Welcome back Diva!" Kurt said . "Oh I miss you guys so much . " I said and hugged them all again . "We missed you too. " Quinn said with baby Emma in her arm . "Wait theres one more suprise. " my dad said. "What?" I asked. "Come with me . " He said and we all went upstairs. "Open the door ." He told me . "Why?" I asked confused. "Just do it. " Quinn said. "Okay. " I said confused and opened the door . "Welcome to your new room !" My dad said . I smiled and hugged him . "Oh I love it . " I said. "Wait theres actually more . " Kurt said . "What else could there be?" I asked and then the door bell rang. "I'll get it . " I said and went down stairs opened the door and suddenly felt myself become shocked to see him, "Finn. "