I Can't Marry You

Chapter 30
( that night )
Rachels pov :
I walked into the apartment and saw Grant sitting there waiting for me . "Hey." I said. "We need to talk." He said. I sat down next to him and said , "Okay." He held my hand and said , "Rachel when I first met you I knew I liked you and you are amazing in every way possible but I need to know are you sure you want to marry me ? " He asked me. "Grant." I said. "Just be honest with me do you love me ? " He asked me. I took a breath and said , "I can't marry you. " I told him . He sighed and said , "Is it because of Finn isn't it ."He said . "I'm sorry Grant you are an amazing guy but I love Finn I've always have and I promise you you will find a girl that loves you and wants to marry you. But I'm not that girl . " I told him. He looked down and said nothing . "Are you mad ?" I asked him . "No just jealous Finn gets to have an amazing girl like you. " He told me. I smiled and kissed his cheek and then took my engagement ring off and gave it to him, "You are going to meet a girl who really loves you and really deserves this ring but thats just not me ." I said. "You really think shes out there ?" He asked me. "I know so." I said. "I should go." He said getting up. He grabbed his suitcase and said , "Have a nice life Rachel Berry - Shuester I hope Finn is the one." He said and then left. I sighed and then started to pack my stuff.