I Loved You

Chapter 23
Finns pov :
I walked into the auditorium to see Rachel standing there looking out. "Hi." I said as I walked out onto the stage. She looked at me suprised, "Hi." She said. "I heard singing and I knew it was you. " I told her . She smiled , "Where did you go?" She asked me. "I am had to call my mom." I said lying. "How is she? I miss her ." She said . "She's good. " I told her. "Good I'll have to see her while I'm here." She said. "So ." I said. "So." She said . "Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend or shall I say fiancé. " I said. "Yeah I just needed to get out of there. " She told me. "I've missed you Finn ," She told me. "I've missed a lot of things . " She told me. "Like what?" I asked her. "Everything, this town , my friends , my family , this school , this stage . I have so many memories of this stage." She told me . "In a way it kind of like our Jerusalem all roads just seem to lead here. " She said. "Rachel." I said . "Why didn't you call Finn ? Why didn't you text me ? I had to hear from Kurt that you were alright and that you didn't want to speak to me. Why would you do that ? " She asked me. "Rachel I was hurt you said no." I told her. "But your the one that broke my heart ! You were the one that didn't stop and think okay maybe were not ready to get married yet . You never called or texted me once and I tried so hard to communicate with you but then I gave up. " She said upset. "You think I broke your heart first because Rachel you broke mine first when you said no. " I said frustrated. "Because we weren't ready!" She yelled . "Bull Shit. I was ready . I was ready to move to California or New York or wherever it was you wanted to go . I loved you so much Rachel I would've done anything for you . " I told her. "What you don't think I didn't love you too ?" She asked me. "Because I did Finn . I called every single day trying to talk to you . I cried every night after classes because my heart was shattered because we broke up. " She told me . "I loved you Finn and I would've done anything for you." She said . I wanted to kiss her but then someone said , "Auntie Rachel , Uncle Finn were you two fighting?" Emma said. Rachel quickly wiped her tears and put on a smile . "No , no just talking . Wheres your mom and dad?" Rachel asked . "In the choir room they wanted me to come and find you two because Santa Claus is on the way. " Emma said excitedly. "REALLY!" Rachel squealed. "Come on lets go!" She said and picked Emma up. "Are you coming Uncle Finny? " She asked me. I smiled slightly , "Yeah I'll be there in a minute. " I said and they left . I stood there for a moment and remembered all of the times Rachel and I were here together all of the kisses that happened in here . Then I left.