The New Finn

Chapter 20
( the next day )
Finns pov :
Its been 6 years since I have seen Rachel . After we broke up though I decided I reinvent my self . I got my act together and got my masters in teaching I am now a history teacher at McKinley and I help Mr.Shuester with the glee club . No I don't have a girlfriend but its okay I'm happy. Its Christmas now and all of the glee alumni are coming home so we're having a little reunion party . Of I'm excited for 2 reasons , 1.I get to reunite with all my old friends and 2.I get to see Rachel. We kind of lost contact after the break up and Kurt says she's doing great but I can't help but wonder if she's still the same girl I knew the first day of glee club where we say Your the one that I want . I was in my office when there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. The door opened and Mr.Shue walked in . "Hey Mr.Shue." I said . "Hey Finn can we talk real quick?" He asked me . "Sure whats up ?" I asked. "Its about Rachel." He said. "Is she okay? " I asked. "Yeah its just I wanted to give you a heads up ." He said. "About what? " I asked . "Her boyfriend. " He said. My world felt like it was crashing down. "She has a boyfriend?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "For how long?" I asked. "3 years." He said. "Wow um thats great." I said pretending it was okay . "Okay well I just wanted to let you know so you didn't feel ambushed. " He told me. "Thanks ." I said. "So are you coming to the party Friday?" He asked me. "Yeah I'll be there." I told him. "Great see ya at 6." He told me and left.