Dinner

Chapter 12
( 2 months later )
Rachels pov :
"Goodmorning handsome. " I said to my amazing boyfriend as I came up behind him . He smiled and spun around kissing me . "Keep your lips away from my daughter. " My dad said as he walked by us. I smiled and we cracked up laughing. He wrapped his arms around me and I said, "So." He smirked , "So." He said. "I was thinking tonight maybe you , your mom , Burt , and Kurt could come over for dinner. " I suggested. "I don't know Rach I mean , Mr.Shuester is kind of scary." He said. "Are you kidding he's your teacher he loves you. " I said. "Yeah but ever since we got back together he's been scary. " He told me. I laughed and said, "I'll protect you just say you'll come ." I said. He smiled and leaned in , "What time would it be ?" He asked me . "6 o'clock Friday. " I said. He smirked and said , "Fine I'll be there." He said. I smiled excitedly, "Good now give me a kiss. " I said and we kissed. "Hands off Hudson!" My dad said coming back down the hall. "Sorry Sir." He said and ran off .

(Friday)
Finns pov:
I stepped up at Rachels door with Lillies in my hand for Rachel. I knocked on the door with my family right behind me . A moment later the door opened and it was Rachel in a pink sundress. I smiled and said , "Hi . " She smiled back , "Hi. " She said. Kurt popped up and said , "Hi I know you two are all lovey dovey but its freezing can we come in ?" He asked . "Oh of course please come in ." She said nervously and we all came in . "Hi Carol , Burt , its a pleasure to see you again ." Rachel said. My mom smiled and gave the cassorole to me and hugged Rachel, "Its great to see you Rachel , how are you honestly? " She asked her. "Mom." I said. "Finn its fine . I'm great Carol after everything thats happen I'm doing really great." She told her. "Well thats great sweetheart I'm so happy you and Finn got back together. " She said and gave her another hug. "Burt , Carol! Its great to see you guys again." Mr.Shue said shaking Burts hand and hugging my mom. "Shuester! How are you man?" Burt asked him . "I'm great!" He said . "Great." Burt said. "Come on in I'll get you a beer , Carol; Ems in the kitchen. " He told her and she went into the kitchen with the cassorole. Half an hour later we were all at the dinner table eating spaghetti and meatballs. Rachel was holding my hand under the table and we were sorta playing footsies when Mr.Shuester said , "I have some news." He told everyone . He looked at Emma , "Well actually Emma and I have something we want to ask Rachel. " He said . She let go of my hand and then Mr.Shuester said, "Rachel we both love you and it seems like we all been getting closer and since Emma and I our getting married this year we want to adopt you as our daughter and become a Shuester. " He said. She looked at them shocked. "So what do you say?" He asked her. She started to get really pale and then said , "Excuse me . " and grabbed her car keys and left in the middle of dinner.