Author's Note

Alright, ya'll. Let's be honest, I haven't been writing at ALL. The first year of college kicked my ass and Wattpad was the last thing on my mind. I also think that because I started this account when I was 14, the stories I have written since then have just been garbage.

I made a new account. I want to start fresh, meaning that slowly, I will be moving the stories from this account to my new one. Editing them and changing some of the plots of stories.

I was rereading some of the books I read and I just cringed. I'm not happy with the way that these books have turned out. I want to redo them and I want to start fresh.

I will keep these books up on this account until I move them to my new one.

You guys can follow my new account @emmacorinx where I will be writing books. Also, writer's block has been a MAJOR thing ever since I published my book Sliding Into Home. I think the pressure of everyone asking when I am going to publish my next one has made me overwhelmed.

I feel so bad I haven't updated. Everyone wants updates. I'm trying to get my writing back on track. I want to finish writing a book before publishing on here because I usually write a chapter and publish then write the next chapter. Which is why updates have been so inconsistent.