Chapter Thirty-Three

Aria looked down shaking her head before her eyes met mine.

"I didn't mean when I said that I didn't want the baby. I want this baby, I do. But Giovanni I can't just forgive you. I'm hurting, my family is hurting. If he was a good person or not, he's my brother, my family.", Aria wiped her tears.

I sat down next to her and intertwined my fingers together then looked at her.

"Aria, I know you hate me, and no matter how long it takes I will wait for you but don't push me away. I don't want a divorce, I wanna wait for a while to see if that's what you really want.", I told her.

She cupped my face in her hands, her gaze soft. "I don't hate you. As much as I want to I can't stop loving you. I just need time away, time to think."

I nodded slowly.

It's all she asked of me, to give her space so that's what I was going to try to do. This whole situation was just a lot. Honestly, I don't expect Aria to forgive me, ever. She would be right not to, all I do is fuck things up. I mean, I was the reason Greta got killed, if I didn't join the family business then Antonio or anyone else wouldn't have anything against me.

"If we can't make this work just know that I am so thankful for you because you pulled me out of a dark spot. You made me fall in love again. No matter what happens that won't change. And for the whole baby situation you know I'll be they every step of the way.", I told her.

Aria nodded before she got up and went back into the house. I didn't know where exactly our relationship was going but I know that I want her. I want to make us work, we have a baby on the way and that means everything to me. I've had my family taken away from me once and I won't have it done again.