Chapter Thirty-Four

It's been months since Aria and I last talked, well since Aria talked to me. I've sent her tons of messages but she's never replied. I've tried visiting her a few times but she refused to speak or see me. It's been driving me absolutely crazy, thoughts run through my mind all the time about how she feels about me or what will happen.

The thought of Aria hating me forever makes me unhappy and feel nauseous. Really the only thing that's been keeping me distracted is work and seeing my nephew and niece. Lorenzo and Riviera had their baby, a girl, she had his eyes and Riviera's face.

I've been going back and forth to see my nephew, Junior, he was named after his father, Lance, and my niece, Alice. They were both so small, tiny humans but they made you feel so special and different. Junior is eight months old and that little dude can scream his lungs out, he does it just to make himself giggle. Alice is a month old now and she doesn't really know much about what's going on.

It's crazy to see myself and notice that I am a totally different person when it comes to being around kids. There's a soft side of me that comes out that I've never even seen myself. Soon though I will have one of my own to take care of, hopefully, Aria and I don't have any problems.

Aria, if I was keeping correct count, is nine months already which means that baby Morello can come any day now. I just hope that Aria calls me or lets me know so that I can be there for her and for the birth of my son or daughter. Another thing, I wasn't sure if Aria knew the gender of our baby or not and I have no clue.

Obviously, I want to have a boy, a son that I can teach how to be a gentleman and teach him not to make the same mistakes I have. If I had a girl, I don't know what I'd do, as she got older I'd have to worry about boys and things like that.

I really hope Aria and I don't have to do that Co-parent thing, I want a family that's together not separated. I want my wife back and I want to raise our child together in the same household.

I guess I'm a fool for thinking that Aria could ever forgive me for what I did. No one would, I don't deserve it. Aria deserves so much better than me and I know that. Sometimes I wish that I could turn back time and take back what I've done but then deep down in me I don't because it gave me relief, it made me let go.

Greta and her memory will forever be in my mind and in my heart but when I killed Antonio it's like I let go of clinging on to her and no wanting to move on. I got peace for her and within myself and I moved on completely. But now I lost the girl that I was meant to be with the rest of my life.

I just want to be happy again and have my girl back, grow our family, and just in our own little world. I'd do anything to keep Aria in my life and it's honestly crazy that when I first knew about this proposal and I married Aria I didn't want her or like her but now she means everything to me and I love her.

I do anything to get her back.

My phone buzzed, I grabbed it and looked to see Aria's name pop up. I opened the message and my heart began to beat fast.

Aria: It's time, my water just broke and this baby is coming.

Oh shit.