🎀 𝒷𝓇𝓊𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒾𝑒 🎀

"this is mine," Aria said, juggling with the knob to her apartment. "it uh, gets stuck sometimes."

she aggressively pushed the knob down and it clicked open, Aria sighed and smiled.

she put her arms out, letting Ken walk in first. he was in awe at the sight of her apartment.

the walls had a pastel pink wallpaper, her furniture was white and she had frames with photos of her dog and vintage Barbies from over the years.

Ken walked over to a framed photo of a vintage Ken doll and turned to Aria, pointing at it.

"it's me!" he said happily.

Aria nodded, "i love the older dolls."

Ken turned back to the picture, grinning to himself. "where's the dog?"

as soon as he said those words, Aria's dog Daisy ran out of her bedroom and began barking at Ken. her high pitched bark was more cute than scary. Aria ran over to the dog, leaning onto her knees to pick Daisy up.

"Daisy! quit that barking! Ken is a friend, we don't bark at friends." she said in a baby voice.

she looked up at Ken who looked like he had never seen a dog before in his life, and truth was he really hadn't.

"sorry!" Aria said as she stood up, holding the dog in her arms. "she's not aggressive, i swear. she acts like she's the boss and like she'll tear you up but she's really sweet, i promise."

Ken stared at the dog who had stopped barking.

he put out his hand slowly, Aria smiled as he did. "it's okay!" she reassured him.

he placed his hand on top of Daisy's head, cringing and lightly patted it before taking his hand away quickly.

Aria rolled her eyes and put the dog down. "cute dog." he said cooly.

"she's noisy." Aria said while leaning against the wall. "wanna sit?"

"hm, sure." Ken agreed and sat down next to Aria on her fluffy white couch.

Ken pet the couch with his hands and muttered the word 'soft' before meeting his eyes back with Aria's. she smiled at his actions.

"when i was walking to work this morning i saw two people on roller blades, wearing neon...that was you and,"

"Barbie," Ken interrupted. "it was me and Barbie."

Aria leaned her back against the couch. "wow." she leaned in more to Ken, getting a good look at him. "wow, i mean just wow!"

she rolled her head up and covered her eyes as she let out a small giggle.

"you're pretty." he mumbled.

Aria slowly uncovered her face and glanced her eyes over at Ken who was staring at her with a small smirk.

"w-what?" she asked.