🎀 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒾𝑒'𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 🎀

"what are you wearing?"

"don't question it. just roll with it tiny baby."

"don't call me 'baby'!"

"what about mini baby? like this mini fridge?"

Aria furrowed her eyebrows as she awoke to the sound of loud commotion from below.

she flung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up, rubbing her tired eyes.

"this is no longer Barbies Dreamhouse. this shall henceforth be known as Ken's Mojo Dojo Casa House!"

Aria glanced down from the bedroom, seeing Ken surrounded by the other Kens, and...

Barbie?

she blinked a couple times and rubbed her eyes once more, her vision become less blurry now and leaned over the edge to get a better look.

"you can stay if you want as my bride-wife or my long-term low-commitment distance girlfriend." Ken said to Barbie.

Barbie looked furious, and slightly confused. her mouth was hung open like she was about to speak but couldn't find the words to say.

"what is wrong with them?" she asked, referring to the Barbies. Aria watched from the bedroom.

Ken took a step forward, keeping his cool act. "we just explained to them the immaculate, impeccable, seamless garment of logic that is patriarchy, and they crumbled."

Aria hasn't realized how much she had missed from sleeping just a couple hours.

the Barbies were walking around in maid outfits, handing out Brewski Beers to the Kens.

the Dreamhouses had been redesigned with horse paintings and large screens of...more horses. she looked back at Ken and Barbie.

a dark haired woman gasped. "oh my god! this is like in the 1500s with the indigenous people and smallpox. they had no defense against it."

Aria hated to admit it, but that woman was right. Aria didn't think the Kens could actually pull something like this off. heck, she didn't think they would, but they had.

Ken rolled his eyes, tugging at his giant fur coat. "buckle up babe, because BarbieLand is now KenLand and it's going to be just like Century City in Los Angeles because they had it all figured out in Century City. the minute you get out of your car, you're like 'i can't believe how great this place is!'"

Aria's mouth dropped open at Kens last statement. she looked back at Barbie who had the same reaction.

Barbie muttered something to Ken, Aria couldn't hear and frankly she was too in her head about Kens words to listen to what Barbie was saying.

"out there i was somebody! and when i walked down the street, people respected me just for who i am." Aria felt her heart sink slightly. "one lady, she even asked me for the time."

"no way!" tourist Ken exclaimed. Aria remembered back to when she first met Ken in that middle school library, and that woman who had come up to them both.