🎀 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 🎀

"those in favor of BarbieLand staying BarbieLand, please raise your hand!"

all the Barbies including Aria, Sasha and Gloria, and even Alan raised their hands.

"BarbieLand will stay BarbieLand!"

everyone cheered and jumped up and down, Barbies hugged each other. Aria smiled.

"we did it." she muttered to herself, continuing to smile. Barbie approached her.

"we did it with your help!" she pulled Aria into a hug. "thank you, Aria."

Barbie pulled away, "of course, Barbie! i always looked up to you growing up, i never once thought of you as competition, you were my best friend." Aria said truthfully.

her eyes teared up as she spoke. she giggled through her light tears, looking around at all the happy Barbies.

🎀

the Barbies and everyone else made there way back to the Dreamhouses.

they were taking them back for themselves. Aria stood in front of Barbies yard.

she spun around when she heard a familiar voice from behind her.

"is it just my imagination or did these Mojo Dojo Casa Houses just get dreamier?"

President Barbie began strutting down the stairs of Barbie's Dreamhouse.

"that's because they're Dreamhouses, motherf*****!" Aria's mouth dropped open.

Barbie showed up beside Aria, taking her hand in hers. "Ken, i think we should talk." she said.

Ken stood there, he looked like he was about to cry, and that's what he did.

"i'm a liberated man. i know crying's not weak!" he yelled, running into the Dreamhouse and up the stairs to the bedroom.

he plopped himself on the bed, sobbing once more. Barbie squeezed Aria's hand and urged for her to follow behind her.

the two girls made their way up to Barbies bedroom, watching as Ken sobbed in bed.

he was distraught, part of Aria felt sorry for him. her face dropped seeing him this way.

"Ken," Barbie said in a whisper.

he perked his head up before leaning up completely. "it was hard running stuff. i didn't love it." he said, sniffling.

"i get it." Barbie said, Aria nodded.

she and Barbie sat beside Ken on the bed. Ken wiped away his tears quickly.

"and those mini fridges are so small. you can only fit a six pack in there. and the freezers are basically useless." he sobbed. "to be honest, when i found out that patriarchy wasn't about horses, i lost interest anyway." he admitted.

"it's okay, Ken." Aria said in a soft tone.

Aria scooted to the end of the bed, not wanting to get in between Barbie and Kens moment.