🎀 𝒶𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓇 🎀

Aria awoke that next morning to a headache. a bad, heavy, burden of a headache.

she groaned loudly as she sat up in her bed, staring at her messy reflection in the mirror across from her bed.

just great, she thought. she fell back down in her bed and rolled over onto her side, being faced with her sleeping pomeranian.

"mornin' Daisy." she let out a small smile at her peaceful puppy who was giving out a snore.

Aria suddenly froze, immediately switching sides and grabbing her phone from the night stand. her eyes widened in pure horror at the time that read '9:17'.

"ah!" Aria yelled as she quickly jumped out of her bed, realizing she was late to work,
again.

she swung open her closet and grabbed the first thing she saw which was a white tank top with lace and searched for the matching skirt.

"where is it?" she whined. Daisy perked her head up, watching her owner go absolutely bonkers.

she found the skirt and threw everything on, sliding on her white pumps as she zipped herself up. she ran across the hall to her bathroom, grabbing her hairbrush as she stared in the mirror in terror.

her dark brown hair was everywhere, absolutely everywhere!

she sighed as she pinned the front pieces of her hair back with small white clips.

she nodded at her appearance in the mirror, approving of her last minute decision.

Daisy ran out of the bedroom barking frantically. Aria let out an angry "ugh".

she picked up her phone and called her sweet old neighbor as she opened her fridge, looking for something quick and easy to eat.

"hi, i'm so sorry, this is so last minute but i'm running late for work again. i know! could you do me a favor and take Daisy out for me?" Aria spotted a bagel toward the back of her fridge.

"thank you! you're a doll." Aria hung up the phone, sliding her bagel into the toaster.

she opened a pack of cream cheese and waited impatiently, tapping her foot as she waited for the bagel to pop out of the toaster.

"bye, Daisy!" Aria called to her pomeranian as she bit into her warm bagel. "love you!"

she started running as fast as she could in her white pumps through the LA park.

as she passed the familiar park, she paused. that's when it all came flooding back to her.

she shook her head and started forward once more, trying to forget everything.

she knew she'd never forget those moments, those memories but she had made a choice to come back to the real world,

she couldn't go back now. she had a job, a life here and she intended to live it.

"Aria!" Aaron yelled as the girl rushed past his cubicle. she kept her head down, nervously biting her lip. he peaked over at her desk as she sat down crossing her arms.