🎀 𝓈𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒾𝑒 🎀

Aria stood there, flustered and confused by Weird Barbies words.

"what do you mean 'she's a Barbie'?" one of the Barbies asked, stepping forward.

with this, Weird Barbie adjusted her posture and walked over to the girl.

"only a Barbie can do something like that." she said, referring to what Aria had just done.

"i'm sorry," Aria spoke, clutching Ken's hand in hers. "what exactly makes a Barbie?"

"Barbies are anything and anyone. they can be whatever you imagine, but are all different in their own ways. from the start of girlhood, Barbies are what you may think of, correct?

they are what makes a girls girlhood so special. think of any job and that Barbie shall have it.

President, astronauts, artists, teachers, the list goes on and on. of course these Barbies need a place to live. a Barbie cannot be imagined without a magical home to live in;

at the end of the day, she's simply...Barbie!

in BarbieLand, the weather is always perfect, you wake up perfect, and you end the day perfect. the sun is always shining, it's simply a beacon for every little girl.

girls see themselves in Barbie, bold and brave, exploring new worlds with a sparkle in their eyes. they learned lessons from Barbie and even when they're grown and matured,

they'll look back on Barbies and see the young girls they once were.

woman can be whoever and whatever they want due to Barbie!

everyone here in BarbieLand holds the same name and can do the same things.

but i noticed when you got here, Aria, that something in the timeline changed. i didn't think much about it at first since we had other problems on our hands but once you got back here, it shifted again.

i did some searching and found these old discontinued designs." Weird Barbie held up a folder and began flipping through it.

Aria dropped Ken's hand and shuffled over to Weird Barbie, an interested expression on her face as she glanced down at the papers.

"ah hah!" Weird Barbie slipped out a paper and dropped the rest of the folder onto the ground.

she held it up for Aria to see and as the girl looked the page up and down, she gasped.

it was a design of a Barbie doll which had wavy brown hair, green eyes, and tan skin.

the doll was wearing the exact thing Aria was wearing in that moment;

a pink tank with lace, a holographic pink skirt, and white loafers.

her mouth dropped as she glanced down at the name of the doll, it read

'LA Barbie'

"what does this mean?" Aria asked in disbelief.