🎀 𝓌𝑒𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒾𝑒 🎀

Aria sprinted past the Dreamhouses and through the town. she had to find those girls.

as she ran past the beach, she remembered her first moments there with Ken.

she sighed to herself, keeping up her pace. in the distance she noticed the little pink car start driving away. she internally panicked.

"wait!" she cried. the young girl turned her head and tapped on the dark haired woman's shoulder. the car stopped, letting Aria catch up to them.

as she approached the pink car she jumped, seeing none other than Alan in the back seat.

"Alan..." she said, attempting to catch her breath. he looked at the girl, his face lit up.

"it's you!" he said.

the two woman in the front looked confused. "who are you?" the young girl asked.

Aria was still out of breath and put up her finger to signal she needed another moment.

eventually she spoke, "i'm Aria."

the older woman's eyes changed at Aria's words. "i know you," she said. "you're not a Barbie?"

Aria shook her head. "i didn't think it would get this bad." she started to explain.

"hop in, i'm Gloria. this is my daughter Sasha." the woman pointed to the young girl who gave an irritated look.

Aria got into the open seat in the back next to Alan, giving him a soft smile as she did so.

"are we sure this is a good idea?" Sasha asked, looking back at Alan.

Alan looked frustrated. "not one person would care if Alan was in the real world. in fact, it's happened before. all of NSYNC? Alan, yes even him!" Aria rolled her eyes impatiently.

Gloria hummed a response, nodding her head at Alan who still looked frustrated.

"wait," Gloria put a hand out to Sasha as she started the car. "you don't have a drivers license."

Sasha gave her mother a glare. "well, this car doesn't have an engine."

Aria turned her body to face Alan. she bit her lip nervously and scratched the back of her neck.

"i could've stopped him." she said.

Alan turned to her, a confused expression on his face. "what? don't blame yourself."

Aria shook her head. "when he brought me here, he showed me signs that something like this could happen. i ignored it, i was too busy in my own little world to have done anything."

she shrunk back against the seat and crossed her arms. "i feel partly responsible, like i could've done something."

"it's not your fault, sweetie." Gloria said, turning to face the brunette girl.

"yeah, Ken did this after all." Sasha said sassily.

Aria gave a side smile, trying to show her appreciation to the two girls.