🎀 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒾𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 🎀

Aria spun around slowly in a circle, her mouth hung open as she looked at everything around her. she was in BarbieLand!

"welcome to BarbieLand!" Ken said as he got out of the car. she turned to him, her mouth still hanging open.

"this is incredible!" she squealed.

"i want to introduce you to the other Kens."

Aria smiled, "yes, i'd love to meet them."

she watched as Ken looked up at what she assumed was Barbies Dreamhouse.

"we'll have them all meet here." he spoke. "Barbie isn't back yet anyways."

Aria stuttered. "b-but that's Barbies-"

Ken faced the girl with an annoyed expression on his face. "it's Barbies Dreamhouse." he finished for her. "but why does Barbie get a Dreamhouse?" his tone was different now.

Aria was taken aback by his sudden change, but nodded her head in agreement.

"we'll have the Kens over, sounds perfect." she said. Ken looked down and sighed.

"i'm sorry," he said, looking up to face Aria. "follow me."

Aria stumbled behind him as he walked into Barbies Dreamhouse. she smiled as she looked around, seeing all the iconic Barbie accessories that she knew so well.

Ken sat on Barbies sofa, Aria doing the same beside him.

"Aria, when i was in the real world, i learned something." she bit her lip as he spoke. "men rule the world! and horses are just men extenders!"

Aria's mouth dropped open at his words. "what?" she giggled at his words.

"seriously! and if men rule the world in the real world then they should in BarbieLand too..."

"Ken," she laughed. "what are you talking about?" he looked at her with a serious expression.

"hey Ken!" the Kens greeted Ken at the front door. Aria was astonished.

how did all the Kens know to come here? Ken had been talking to her the whole time. she thought as they all trampled in.

"hi Kens!" Ken said, waving to them.

"who's this?" one of the Kens asked, pointing to Aria who was sat dumbfounded.

"this," Ken began as he grabbed Aria's shoulder and pulled her in closer to him. "is Aria."

all the Kens started to snicker and whisper.

"hi." Aria waved and gave an anxious smile. Ken let go of her shoulder and turned to her.

"i'm gonna talk to the Kens, do you mind waiting upstairs? i'll come get you when i'm done."

Aria nodded, her lips parted slightly. "yeah," she got up and gave a warm smile once more. "it was nice meeting you...uh Kens."