🎀 𝓈𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝒷𝒾𝑒'𝓈 🎀

"KenLand contains the seeds of its own destruction." Gloria said, everyone crowded around her, listening.

Weird Barbie had brought out her large, very in depth map of BarbieLand.

"you have to be their mommies, but no remind them of their mommy. any power you have must be masked under a giggle."

Aria let out a small giggle to herself at Gloria's little speech. everyone turned to her as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"just like that." Gloria pointed at Aria with a smile plastered on her face. "that's perfect!"

"but what do we say?" writer Barbie asked.

"you can tell them that you've never seen The Godfather, and that you'd love them to explain it to you." Gloria responded.

with this, the Barbies got into their places.

they all watched as Barbie hopped out of the van, a fake plastic smile on her face, as she made her way inside to one of the Kens.

"ooo, what are you watching?" she asked in a fake interested tone.

"The Godfather." basketball Ken responded, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"i've never seen it!"

with this, basketball Ken shot up and looked at her in disbelief. "oh my god! you've never seen The Godfather? this movie is a rich blend of Coppola's aesthetic genius and triumph to Robert Evans and the architecture of the 70s studio system." he ranted as the Barbie watched and nodded her head.

"can you just start the movie over and just talk through the whole thing?" she asked.

all the girls, and Alan smiled to each other as the plan was working. they brought another Barbie into the van and closed the doors behind them.

"what that heck?" the Barbie asked, looking around at everyone, clearly confused.

and Gloria began, "you have to find a way to reject a man's advances without damaging their egos because if you say 'yes' to them, you're a tramp but if you say 'no' to them, you're a prude." the Barbie quickly shook out of the trance, staring at Gloria.

it was working! their plan was actually working, they continued kidnapping the Barbies and putting out the newly un-brainwashed Barbies as the new bait.

as Aria continued to watch their plan in action, she was pulled aside by stereotypical Barbie.

"Aria, is it?" she asked. Aria nodded. "i have to say something to you."

"of course!" Aria said, a little more quickly then she'd meant to.

Barbie put a hand on her shoulder before she spoke, giving her those sympathetic eyes she knew so well.

"Ken brought you here for a reason. it may not seem like it, especially after everything he's done to BarbieLand, but i need you to know that it's obvious he cares, and he wants you here for a reason." Aria parted her lips at Barbies words.