1.

.
.
"Jungkook.. Are you ready my son" A beautiful woman in her fifties called her son who is getting ready in his bedroom.

"Almost maa".. He answered.

She opened the door and stepped in his room. He smiled looking at his mother.

" You are looking so handsome.. Just like your father when he was young "she said while buttoning his shirt.

He smiled. " And you are looking so gorgeous.. Maa"he said cupping her cheeks.

"Don't flatter me... Come let's go your father is waiting outside"

He nodded and went behind her mother.

"Are you all ready" Mr. Jeon uttered looking at them.

"Yes honey... Let's go"

"Ok.. So hop on I will drive today"

"Jungkook you can go and sit on the back... "

Jungkook nodded and sat on the back. They also settled themselves and started their journey.

Jungkook was looking outside...lost in his own world.

Jungkook's pov:

Today is the day... I am going to see someone my parents selected for marriage.......... I was not ready to get married....... It's not that I don't want to..... But I feel I  am not worthy of it..... A person like me... Who-

"Jungkook.... We will be there in few minutes bun" Mrs. Jeon informed him.

"Yah maa" He answered with a racing heart which is increasing with every turning of the road.

Soon they reached their destination.

Meanwhile..

Everyone in the house busy with arranging things perfectly.

"Sara..... Is your cooking complete? "Sunoo called sara.

" Yes... Su I am all ready "

"Haan, jiho.... Go check your uncle if he is ready or not"

"Ok papa" They said in unison and ran towards their uncle's room"

They cutely picked through the door. The person who is looking behind the window smiled.

"Umm... I think... Some cute squirrels are picking at my door.... "

They sheepishly smiled.

"And.. It seems they are very naughty too.... I should grab them before they ran from there"

While speaking taehyung tip toes went to the door and grabbed jiho..

"My naughty squirrel... Why are you hiding behind door" He said while tickling her.

She bursts out in giggles.. "Tae.. Tae.
... Leave me it tik-tickles".

" Father sent us to see if you are ready or not.. Tae uncle "haan speak up.

He leave jiho who is breathing heavily due to all laughing.

" Oh... I am ready.. Haan"

"You are looking pretty tae uncle" Haan complemented him.

"Am I? "

They both nodded.

"Tae tae you are the prettiest... I love you so much" Jiho said clapping in tiny.

"No... My girl is the prettiest one... Just like a cute doll.. No no... The cutest doll ever" Kissed her cheeks.

"I love you baby.. "

"Won't you say I love you to me tae uncle"

Taehyung chuckled "oh.. My bad.. Sorry big boy... I love you so so so much ..... Happy now"

"Yes.. Too happy"

"Taehyung... I think they are here... Be ready we will call you down stairs real quick... And don't be nervous we are always with you" Sara smiled patting his head.

"Ok Sara.. I won't... But I want to say them the truth"

sara sigh.

"I suggest you not to say it... It's all past.. And-"

"And they should know the whole truth" Taehyung cut her in the middle.

"I understand taehyung.. But "

"No but Sara.... If they can accept me with what I am then I am ready for everything.. But if not... Then I don't want anything.

" Ok... It's up to you... "

"Babies... Come downstairs.. Don't disturb your uncle"

"Ok mumma"

They left after pecking tae's cheeks. Taehyung smiled at them.

"Your giggles kept me alive till now... You two are the angels of my life
.... I love you two" Taehyung said looking at their departing figure.

⚠️I forgot to mention their age

Jungkook-27

Taehyung-23

Mr jeon-59

Mrs jeon-52

Bogum-23

Jimin-24

Sunoo-35

Sara-32

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🤧🤧first chapter.. Pls vote and support.. Thank you.