11.

After one year.....

After one year they their friendship develop a little bit more. They have started kissing each other but that can't be considered as a make out.

But things are slowly changing. They started to have feeling for each other, getting more used to the physical touch.

Jungkook only touches him when taehyung is comfortable with it.

Jungkook left for office with a little peck on his husband's lips. Taehyung blush everytime jungkook do it.

Taehyung wait for jungkook to return from his office. They eat their lunch together where jungkook discuss about happened that day... Sometimes taehyung give him suggestions about his business matters which are mostly helpful for jungkook.

They also went on occasional date where jungkook prepare  many beautiful things that makes taehyung happy and blessed every time.

Today is Sunday so no office. Jungkook was sleeping with his head on taehyung's  lap who is softly stroking his hair.

"Tae.. " Jungkook called him still his eyes are closed.

"Yes"

"What do you wanna do on our one year anniversary" He asked.

"Umm.... I don't have any idea..... Suggest me something"

"Ok... Then... Should we go to our honeymoon, somewhere quiet and beautiful".. He opened his eyes looking at taehyung trying to find any discomfort.

Taehyung was silent looking down.

Jungkook wake up from his sleeping position and sit straight in front of taehyung.

" Don't be sad tae... I can understand , if you are uncomfortable.. I won't do anything... You know that rights "he cupped his face.

" I know..... And I really want to go.... But.... "

"No but... Tae.. I know what are you thinking, just trust me ok... You know na your safety is my first priority"

Taehyung nodded cutely.

Jungkook kissed his forehead. "Ok then... We are going to enjoy our vacation... Yehhh! " He jumped like a child.

Taehyung giggled.

"Tae.... What do you like the most... Mountain or sea"

Taehyung thinks for a minute. "I like sea the most.. "

"Ok then... It's sea.... We are going to celebrate our one year anniversary on a beach.... I want it to be memorable for us"

"Yes" Taehyung smiled.

Throughout the day they made breakfast together, did a little gardening with little bit bickering, went to shopping and met with both families then returned home fully exhausted.

After shower both throws their body on bed and went to Dreamland in each other's embrace.

*
The day after tomorrow is their departure. They are going to Hawaii.

"Tae... Did you pack the necessary things"

"Umm... I think I did.... Still you check it pls.... What if I forgot to pack" He said while biting his nails.

Jungkook slowly approached him and pull his fingers from his mouth.

"Don't worry... I know you did it perfectly but if there anything you forgot to put in I will buy it immediately... So take a chill pill babe".. He said the last word playfully.