2.

.
.
"Welcome... Mr.and Mrs. Jeon... Welcome Mr jungkook"

Kim sunoo and his wife welcomed jeons whole heartedly.

"Oh.. Thank you Mr. Kim.. Mrs. Kim"

"Call me with my name sir... I am just your employee "sunoo embarrassedly uttered

"No.. No... Now I am here to make a relationship... Here I am not your boss and you are not my employee.

They smiled.

After that they shook their hand and settled themselves in the sofa.

Sara served them juice and some starters. Jungkook was still silent.

" Umm.. Where is taehyung "Mrs Jeon spoke up.

" Oh.. He is coming.. My wife went to fetch him"he answered with a smile.

Jungkook was sitting still hearing their conversation and the name taehyung whom he supposed to marry in future.

He is freaking out from inside but keeping a calm posture.

Taehyung came down from with his sister in law looking nervous.

Jungkook didn't look up to see him. He was too nervous to look at him.

"Hello Mr. Jeon.. Hello Mrs. Jeon" Taehyung deeply bowed them.

His voice compelled jungkook to look at him.. His beautiful voice was doing something with jungkook's heart.

"So good to see you taehyung... You are looking so beautiful"

"Thank you" Taehyung said politely .

Taehyung didn't looked at jungkook till now but jungkook was looking at him.. He can feel it.

"You two go and talk...there is a beautiful garden... Taehyung take jungkook there.. " Taehyung's brother told him with the permission of the jeon's.

Jungkook was hesitating but eventually stood up to go with taehyung.

"Come" Taehyung slowly said and started walking.

"Taehyung" His brother called him.

He stopped on his track and look back to his brother.

Sunoo didn't said anything.. But taehyung understands.... Like he was saying... Don't say anything to jungkook.

Taehyung nodded and continues his walking.

In the room-

"Thank you for considering that, our tae deserves your son... We are very honored sir" Sunoo said to Mr. Jeon.

"It's totally fine... We want to find a good life partner for our son.. And in this case status doesn't matter.. "

"My wife liked taehyung... So I agreed... I have faith in my wife's choice"

"Yes... I like taehyung very much.. When I find saw him in your son's birthday party... I made up my mind to make him my son in law" Mrs. Jeon uttered.

"He was very sweet with children.. And I liked his personality.. The way he is respectful to elders.... I liked him right away"

"Yes.. Our taehyung is very well mannered.. And he loves kids"Sara added.

" By the way where is your kids... "Mr Jeon questioned.

" Oh.. They are in the play room... I send them to play by themselves otherwise we can't talk calmly".. Sunoo said with a nervous chuckle.

"They are very naughty..... Sometimes it is very hard to calm them down" Sara said with a huff.

Mrs. Jeon chuckled. "Kids are always like that.... When jungkook and his brother bogum was little they used to fight like enemy....... Me and his father have to go through many hardships to calm them down"

"Ahh... Those  very good memories"

"But jungkook seems quite" Sara curiously asked Mr. Jeon.

"He was... But something happed and he changed.... But it is good though... He is now talking good care of our company.... His dad was very relieved.

" I understand "... Sunoo is stressing about taehyung.. But Sara assured him.

The begins to converse many things among themselves.

Meanwhile with taekook-

Jungkook went behind taehyung and sat on a bench. A little far from each other.

The didn't even introduce themselves to each other.. So taehyung took the lead.

"Hi.. I am Kim taehyung" He looked at him but doesn't extend his hand for handshake... He can't take  other people's touch.

Jungkook hesitatingly answered "Hello... I am Jeon jungkook"

Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook was gulping hard as taehyung was constantly looking at him.

"Is-is there something on my face" He hesitatingly asked taehyung.

Taehyung was embarrassed. "No.. No.. There is nothing... I was just thinking did I met you somewhere "

Jungkook thinks for sometimes but the shook his head negatively.

"Are you ready for the marriage.. Our family members seems very excited about it" Taehyung look back at the place where elders are talking.

"My parents want this... I will be too happy to fulfill their wish" Jungkook politely answered.

The garden was very colourful with various flowers.. Many birds and butterflies are roaming everywhere making it a beautiful scenery.

"The garden is very beautiful.. "

Taehyung smiled.

This is the first time taehyung smiled after coming to the garden. Taehyung smile seems very pleasing and pure to jungkook... Like an angel.

"I like planting beautiful trees.. It gives me happyness"

Suddenly taehyung's face become series.. He looked at jungkook.

Jungkook noticed his facial change.. Tae started to speak..

"Above everything else... I wanted to say you something.. After that.. You probably don't want to marry me"

Jungkook gulped but giving him full attention.

Taehyung sat straight facing his front. Jungkook was looking at his side profile.

After few moments of silence taehyung began to speak "I have a secret which I want to forget but I can't... (His voice broke a little)... My brother don't want me to say this..... But they want me to marry with you"

"And I think it is your right to know about it... But after I say the things I don't think you want me.. Or... Not just you no one in the earth"

Jungkook was silent.

After a pause he again begins..

"I am a rape victim"

The moment taehyung uttered those words jungkook sprint up from his seat. He was shaking.... The build up Uneasiness within him.. Making him suffocate. Taehyung was still not looking at him.

Without saying any word he ran from the  place. Mr and mre. Jeon noticed their son's departing car... They hurriedly excused themselves and went behind jungkook in a taxi.

The Kim family is dumbfounded.. Thinking about what happened to jungkook... Why he ran like that.

Taehyung was still sitting on the bench... A single tear drop ran from his eyes...

😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

Second chapter of this book.... I am a little sad😓.