15.

.
.

Next day when taehyung wake up from his sleep he suddenly isn't feeling well.

After getting off from bed he immediately ran to bathroom, he started vomiting in the besin.

Hearing the vomiting sound jungkook ran to the bathroom worriedly.

"Are you ok tae... " He said while caressing his back helping him to calm himself down.

After vomiting the entire load taehyung felt very weak. Jungkook hold him from the back then washed his face who is completely leaning onto jungkook.

After washing his face jungkook carried him to the bed.

"Are you ok tae... Why didn't you tell me that you are sick"... Jungkook said Worriedly caressing the sick male's forehead.

" I was good earlier.... But suddenly I felt dizzy.... Sorry for worrying you.. "

Jungkook cupped his face.. "You know I feel very helpless without you.... You are my strength you know, so if anything happened to you how could I live.. Tell me? "

Taehyung smiled at his confession.

"I will never leave you... Cause... I love you with all my heart, you better remember it mister.. " Taehyung said cutely.

Jungkook pulled tae in a slow kiss expressing the love they feel at the very moment.

"I am calling a doctor right now, so you can't get up from the bed.... Am I clear? "

"Umm... Umm... Very clear.. " Taehyung giggled.

Later jungkook called the doctor who always checked them but he said he will come a little late he is in a middle of operation.

Taehyung didn't like others to check him that's why jungkook have to wait.

But he need to go to the office. It's very important for him. But he wanted to cancel it but taehyung whinned him to go and assured him he could do that by himself and listen to the doctor.

After accepting his defeat jungkook finally went to office after making sure that everything is present there for taehyung. He must not feel any discomfort.

Later doctor came and checked everything. He advised taehyung to get rest and eat healthy food......... Because he is carrying.

Taehyung was very emotional after hearing that. The greatest joy in his life, he can't wait to share this news to someone he loves the most who is also a part of this happiness.

On the other side....

Jungkook was busy in a meeting but his mind is only on taehyung's health. That's why he immediately called taehyung after the meeting.

"Hey... Baby are you ok.... Did doctor said anything serious... " Jungkook asked Worriedly.

"Umm... Nothing serious... He told me to rest and eat healthy food nothing else"

Jungkook breathed in relief.

"Then take rest... Don't do any work ok?.."

"But I will be bored.. "

"You never listen to me... Maid noona can do everything.... You just take rest or walk in the house.... But don't work ok.... I can't see you sick.. " Jungkook whinned.

"Okay my husband.... I have another thing to tell you... "

"What is it? "

"Umm... I will tell you later ok... Now bye... "