5.

.
.
After dinner jungkook took taehyung to his room as commanded by his mother.. She want them to talk among themselves.. Understand each other thoughts and opinions.

Jungkook made tae sit on the sofa and he himself sat on the bed.. As he thought tae might not be comfortable to sit on someone's bed.

"Jungkook... Can i ask you something" Tae started the conversation.

"Yah.. Sure" Jungkook politely answered.

"Why did you agree for this marriage... I thought after hearing the truth you will never agree on it"

"I don't care whatever your past was... Every one had a past.... I just want to give you happiness.. Past has nothing to do with it"

Taehyung's eyes turns glossy.

"I doubt that I hardly deserve to be your husband.. You deserve much more better person than me" He looked at tae's eyes.

"But... I really want to give the happiness you deserve..... Can you give me a chance to be the reason for your smile"

Taehyung is crying by then. Jungkook wanted to wipe it for him but restrained himself.

"I am really glad than you think about me like that... You didn't disgusted over me like others...... I am really thankful for that" Taehyung said after wiping his tears.

"My family always stayed by my side and they wanted me to give my life another chance.... But I was not sure... After hearing your words I feel relieved..... I want to live happily..... I don't want to live like this anymore.......... Will you help me jungkook? " He said directly looking at jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook has a small smile on his lips while his heart beating very fast.

"Yes... I will help you"

Taehyung smiled.

"Can I hold your hand" Jungkook hesitatingly asked.

After thinking for sometimes taehyung slowly nodded.

As taehyung was sitting.. Jungkook went to him and crouched down in front of him.

He slowly lifted his hand. Taehyung was nervous.. He was not used to the touch of the other people other than his family.

Jungkook understands taehyung's condition. He first touch his one hand in assuring way caressing with his thumb. Taehyung's eyes were closed by then.

In the same way kook touched the other hand. Taehyung felt the warmth, how delicately kook was holding his hand.

"Are you ok taehyung" Jungkook asked. He is a little bit worried about taehyung's reaction.

Taehyung finally opened his eyes. Jungkook was looking at him with assuring eyes .

Taehyung nodded. "I am ok.. "

Jungkook smiled.. "Ok.. Let's go downstairs.. Our parents must be waiting"

Jungkook stood up from his position. Then taehyung and jungkook went downstairs.

"Is everything ok taehyung".. Sana questioned looking at his red eyes.

" Everything is ok.. "Taehyung answered with a smile.

Jungkook sat beside his mother while taehyung beside his sister in law.

" Where is haan and jiho"... Taehyung asked his sister in law after not noticing them there.

"Ohh... They were very tired.. So they Slept... They are in that room".. Sara pointed toward a room.