18.

.
.

Sitting in the corner taehyung kept on trying distract himself... He didn't want to want to remember his past.... Not anymore.... It haunts him, drag out the life energy from him..... He doesn't want any of this..

"There is nothing..... Nothing..... You just misunderstand something.... Ok.... Calm down.... Calm down....... " He chanted to himself. His palm caressed his clothed stomach.

"You have a hope, a beautiful life..... Hold on to that........ " A small tear drop left from his eyes.

Jungkook on the other hand bought a bunch of white lilies which is taehyung's favorite.

He smiled to himself holding the flowers. "It's so beautiful just like you..... " He mumbled to himself then starts the engine after thanking the flower shop owner who bowed back sweetly.

When jungkook entered through the gate he suddenly felt something unusual. The Hall lights are off which is very odd.. As jungkook knows it very well that taehyung doesn't like darkness, he always kept them on even when he sleeps.

A sudden void feeling in his stomach shake him up.. He quickly switched on every light.

"Tae.... Where are you...... Bun...... Where are you..... " He started calling him desperately.

He ran towards the kitchen because mostly taehyung works in the kitchen at this time.

Gulping hard he went to his bedroom as quickly as possible while calling taehyung.

Bud bedroom was also empty he found no one... "Taehyung.... Tae.... " His eyes watered... Sweat beds were visible on his forehead.

But suddenly he noticed that the bathroom door is slightly open and when he reached the bathroom he saw taehyung, sitting in a corner crumbling himself, he was sleeping.

Jungkook took a long breath of relief which he himself doesn't know holding till now.

He slowly approached the sleeping figure. Softly caressing his hair holding his chin with another hand jungkook kissed his forehead.

"Sleeping like a baby.... " Jungkook chuckled to himself looking at taehyung fondly.

He carefully picked him up from the ground in the bridal style and put him on the bed softly.

Later he himself got changed into comfy clothes and joined taehyung embracing him securely.

At midnight jungkook's sleep broke by a groaning voice. When he looked at taehyung he found that taehyung is sweating and crying in his sleep.

"Tae... Bun.... Tae..... Wake up...... Tae... " Jungkook turned worried as taehyung was continuously crying.

When taehyung finally opened his eyes he found jungkook caressing his side in order to relief him. He looked worried.

"Kookie...... " Taehyung finally called him with quivering voice.

"Yes baby.... Are you ok..... Are you in pain....... " He instantly answered while wiping his tears with his thumbs.

Taehyung didn't answered anything. Jungkook helped him to sit up as he put Pillow behind his back.

"Want water.... "

Taehyung nodded slowly.

Jungkook immediately make taehyung drank a glass of water... "Are you filling better tae... " Jungkook asked voice filled with utter concern.