19.

.
.

"You guys are already here..? I didn't expect that fast... " Jackson left a airy chuckle before heading to his living room where his friends are sitting. He lives in a huge ass mansion.

"What did you expect jack... You called us in a hurry so we have to come... "Mark said in a matter of fact tone.

He shook his head and sat down beside them.

" So... What's the emergency.. "

"Patience brother patience... First let me breath.... " After he pouring a glass with his expensive wine he took a sip so as Mark except Hiroshi.

"Hey dude why aren't you drinking...? Do you need something else..? " Mark inquired.

"No... I am ok.... I don't want to drink... "

"Umm..... Suit yourself... " Mark shrugged his shoulders.

"Now spill.... I am getting impatient... "

Jackson chuckled.. "Umm... Soo..... As you know jungkook was acting suspicious and today I found out something big about him.... " Jackson smirked sipping his drink.

"And what is the big thing about him.. " Mark asked acting impatient.

"Jungkook got himself a beautiful boyfriend..... "

"What!.. And he didn't even informed us..... I am so disappointed... " Mark said with fake sadness laced in his voice.

"Guys... Stop putting your nose everywhere... He is now happy with his life.. Let him be..... " Hiroshi retorted totally worked up about their topic of conversation.

"Cool down cool down..... Don't be so angry hmm? Don't you know how much I love stick my nose in other people's business and my favorite subject is jungkook.. How can I not bother him after all I am his best friend... " Mark stated in a teasing manner gaining a scoff from Hiroshi.

"So.. He got a boyfriend.. Are you sure Jackson... " Mark asked with great eagerness.

"Yes.. Of course... If I'm not I didn't have told you.... "

Mark chuckled evilly. "It's getting interesting... Is his boyfriend beautiful? If he is then we should have a teste.. What's say? "

"Pls... Pls.... I'm begging you.... Don't do this.... Jungkook suffered enough.... Pls..... Just leave him.... " Hiroshi said pleadingly.

"Looks like our friend doesn't care for his sick father who is at the hospital getting treatment provided by my father.. Hmm? "

"Jackson...! Why are you doing this... " Hiroshi teared up, he knows he can't do anything, his father is getting treated by the money provided by Jackson so he is bound to obey their every words.

**

"You need to finish this bowl... I am not hearing otherwise.... Got it.... "

Taehyung whinned at jungkook.. "It's so much... I don't even like apples... "

"But baby doctor advised you eat various fruits, he even mentioned to eat apples.... Pls eat some... " Jungkook requested lovingly caressing taehyung's silky locks.

"Ok.... " Taehyung said with a pout and started to have his fruit salad. Jungkook chuckled at his pouty wife while caressing his back.

"Hey hyung, hello brother in law... " Bougum entered with a flower bouquet.

"Oh.. Bougum... Hello... " Taehyung greeted him with a smile.

"Hey gummy.... " Jungkook greeted him with a smile.

"Mom is here he is calling you outside to help her with something... " Bougum informed which jungkook immediately went out to help his mother.

"This is for you... " Bougum headed taehyung the bouquet of white lilly which taehyung excepted gladly.

"Please have a seat.... "

Bougum chuckled... "Of course.. "

In the meantime jungkook's mother entered while flashing a beautiful smile while jungkook is behind carrying her bag which is heavy.

"Mom... What's in this bag, why is it so heavy... " Jungkook huffed while putting the bag on the ground.

"It's nothing I just went to shopping yesterday and bought some clothes and accessories for taehyung... It's not that much.. " She uttered and gave taehyung a warm hug .

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief then went to kitchen to prepare some snacks and drink for them.

After placing those on the table he finally settled down on the couch with them.

"Mom.. Thank you for visiting us... " Taehyung brightly uttered.

"How could I stay away from my children.... I wanted to see you much that's why I came in hurry, I dragged this brat along with me.. "

Taehyung and mrs. Jeon both chuckled in unison. At that time two pair of eyes admiring the beautiful melodious laugh but the difference is that only one person's reaction is visible and the other one is hidden.... Like always.

After their little chit chat mrs. Jeon along with jungkook prepared dinner, taehyung have it with great joy along with occasional teasing of bougum.... That how much mrs. Jeon having a hard time to find his partner.

Later they left.. Taehyung was very contented with their sudden visit though bougum visit them often but this time with his mother in law made him more happy.

Therefore the couple fall into deep slumber in each other's embrace.

**

"Is the file ready... " Jungkook asked his secretary while sighing some documents.

"Yes.. Boss.. The contract paper is ready.. We just need Mr. Jackson's signature in it... "

"Hmm..... Fix a meeting with him and send me the time and details... "

"Okay boss.... " And she left.

After getting the time a schedule jungkook finally went to meet with Jackson though he didn't wanted to do so, he is doing this for the sake of his company.

**

"This is the last contract you need to sign after that your job is done... " Jungkook informed the male before him professionally.

Jackson in return just gave him s slight chuckle.. "Though my father sent me to sigh and handle the deal for his behalf... I am the one who is handling the project so my job is clearly not done by just sighing the paper... "

Jackson smirked. Jungkook remain silent with a cold facade.

After reading the documents Jackson finally sighed. "I think it's all for now.. I should take my leave.. "

"Aha! Just sit for sometimes jungkook...or "

Jackson paused.

"Or you want to hurry back to your boyfriend... Umm... I must say you have taste since the college days... " Jackson remarked smugly.

Jungkook's eyes widen in shock... "What are you saying? Stay the f*ck away from my personal matter!! " Jungkook shoutout gaining attention of the people present there.

Jungkook immediately composed himself where Jackson is smirking.. "Cool down jungkook... Why are you shouting at me...aren't I your friend.. Hmm? " He said showing dramatic sadness.

"Look Jackson I have nothing to do with you other than professional relation.. So don't bother me further...... " With that jungkook left from the place leaving a smirking Jackson behind.

💜🤎💛💛🧡💚💙💙💙❤🤍⭐⭐

After a long time...... Enjoy reading 🙂👍🏻