9.

.
.

In reception party when everyone is enjoying taehyung is silently sitting in a corner.

"Taehyung... Aren't you comfortable? "

"No.. No.. I am ok... I am not just used to such environment"

"Hmm... I understand" Jungkook said in a soft tone.

"You should go and enjoy the party.. " Jungkook chuckled a little and sat beside taehyung but maintaining the little distance.

"I don't like parties.. "

"Don't you have any friend jungkook"

There was a long silence.

Suddenly a voice startled jungkook.

"Hey big bro congratulations.. "

His face crept a smile. And hugged him.

"Thank you gummy"

"Won't you introduce to my brother in law"he said grinning.

" Yes... Of course... Come with me"

As they were standing a little far from taehyung.

When they reached near taehyung, taehyung was back facing them talking with Haan.

"Tae"... Jungkook called with eagerness.

Taehyung turned his head towards them.

And for a split of second bogum's pupils got bigger in shock before they turns into normal.

Taehyung was curiously looking at jungkook and the new man with him.

" Taehyung.... He is my brother, Jeon bogum"

Taehyung did a little bow without saying anything.

"Nice to meet you brother in law".. He casually stated.

" N-nice to meet you too ".. Taehyung answered with difficulties as he is not familiar with him.

" Let me take you to mom.. She will be very happy to see you"

"No worries.... I can go by myself... You just take care of him.. Ok"

With that he left the place after giving a last glance to taehyung.

As the night grew the party come to an end. Most of the guest have returned back, now it is only the family members and friends.

And it is almost the time for taekook's departure.

Taehyung is now crying profusely hugging his brother.

"You will be happy tae.. Every thing will i be fine... Ok... "

Soono said trying to give  comfort and relief to the crying boy.

Jungkook gulped the lump in his throat seeing taehyung cry.

One by one everyone bid their goodbye to taehyung.

"Call me anytime.. Ok... Tae".. Jimin said while crying with taehyung.

" Don't cry you look ugly jimina".. Taehyung said between his crying.

Jimin hit his back, sulking.

Every one wishes their good luck to the newly married couple, finally they set out to start their new life, their new journey to the future.

In the car taehyung was sniffing, jungkook grabbed some wipes with his one hand and stretched towards taehyung while being focused on road.

Tae took those to wipe his eyes and nose.

"Are you ok tae, do you wanna drink water, should I stop the car for sometimes".. Jungkook asked Worriedly.

" No... I am fine now.... Where are we going? "

"Umm... To our new house.... I bought it for us"

Taehyung nodded in understanding.

"Will you feel comfortable to live with me alone.. If you don't then-"

"No.. I won't l want to live with you... Want to start a new life"

Jungkook smiled, he was feeling very happy after hearing taehyung's word and he promised himself ... He will do everything to keep taehyung happy.

Soon after they reached the place.

Jungkook took taehyung with him by holding his hand.

"It is our house tae" Jungkook looked at taehyung.

Taehyung took a deep breath.. "Yes... Our house"... He finally smiled.

They reached the main door and opened it.

They both explored the whole house. Taehyung was happy to see the cozy setting all over the house making him feel homely.

" Come.. Let me show your room.. "

"Ok"

They both reached the first floor and opened a door.

"Tae... It's your room... "

Taehyung observed the whole room. The room was decorated according to taehyung's preferences... Taehyung was too happy to see that.

"Do you like it tae"

"Yes... This is very beautiful... I love it".. Taehyung answered with a smile.

" Glad to hear that "

"Did you do it for me... But how..? "

Jungkook scratches his back of the neck feeling embarrassed.

"Umm... Your brother, noona, and the babies helped me. "

"Ohh... Now I understand... They are constantly discussing something among themselves, whenever I tried to ask them the always shrugged it off like nothing happened"

"They loves you"

"Umm... Indeed"

"Ohh... It's late taehyung... You should change and sleep... Your all dresses and everything is arranged in the cupboard... Ok"

"And I am in the next room... Just call me whenever you need anything.. Ok... Then I am going"

"ok" Taehyung politely answered.

Jungkook nodded and left the room.

Taehyung sat down looking at the doorway.

"From now on you are my future jungkook.... And I will do my hundred percent to make this relationship successfull.... I promise"

Taehyung said with determination. After that he changed his clothes into simple night wear and went to be. As he was tired with all that events occurred previously.

Jungkook on the other hand is hella nervous.

"Is he comfortable enough.. ".. He was thinking constantly.

"I want to take our relationship slowly.. That's why we are Living in the seperate room for now..... I want to understand each other enough.. Make him fully comfortable with me.... Be each other's friends........ Then we can jump to the next level... "

With that he took a shower , changed his clothes and went to sleep. Soon after he drifted off to dreamland.

...................................  

💜💚Happy jk day🥰💜