12.

.
.
"Where are you taking me ko ok".. Asked taehyung with a smile.

" Don't talk... Just walk quietly ok.. And don't cheat.. "Jungkook said sternly.

The situation is that jungkook was covering taehyung's eyes with his hand taking him somewhere.

" Walk carefully "

"Ok"

"Now open your eyes... " He removed his hand.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly looking forward. He is astonished at the view.

He relish the sound of waves crashing, the feeling of warm sand between their toes, and the sight of a vast horizon meeting the sea.

He likely find solace in the rhythmic ebb and flow of the tides and appreciate the simplicity of a seaside setting.

"It is too beautiful Jungkook"..

"Hmm.. It is but.... Not more than you".. Jungkook hugged him from back. Taehyung lies backwards relaxing in his warm hold.

"Do you like it".. Jungkook whispered near his ear.

" I love it.... I never thought that you will prepare this much for me, I am feeling blessed to have you... Thank you jungkook ".. Taehyung teared up.

Jungkook turned him around.

" Um.. I dy want to see any tears in this beautiful eyes... "Said while wiping his tears with his thumb softly.

Taehyung joined their forehead.

" I never thought of getting this much beautiful experience in my life, before you I was just living but you show me the happiness of my life...... Now I can't think my life without you......... So I want to say you something. "

He took a deep breath.

"I love you jungkook.... "..

Jungkook was shocked at first but then his eyes begins to fill with tears tears... Not the sad one rather the tears of joy. He pulled him in a tight hug.

Jungkook with heartfelt sincerity looks into his eyes. "You are the only light in my otherwise colorless life tae,I feel myself complete with you" .

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He softly cups taehyung's face who has several imotions showing in his eyes.

"I cherish you more deeply than words can express. My heart beats in rhythm with yours, and every moment spent with you is a treasure beyond measure. Your presence fills my life with joy, and I am grateful for the love we share. I love you with all my heart and soul, now and forever. "

"I love you taehyung.... I really do".. Jungkook finally expressed.

Without wasting any time taehyung pulled his in a deep kiss pouring every emotions into the kiss.

The kiss is pure and soft without any lust... Just pure imotions.

" Now stop crying stupid.... Happy one year marriage anniversary hubby"

After hearing the hubby word fry tae's mouth jungkook was grinning ear to ear, feeling himself in cloud nine.

Jungkook's look

Taehyung's look.

"Happy first marriage anniversary My love".. Jungkook kneeled in front of him with a ring in his hand.

Taehyung was in shock. " Is it for me? "

"If it isn't for you then for whom I bought it for..... Of course it is for my better half"

"You are mean".. Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook chuckled. " Can your highness give his precious fingers to me so that I can put this ring on"... Jungkook said playfully.

"Of course my peasant you can take it... But be careful"... He played along and stretched his hand like a queen.

He put the ring on his finger with a smile.

" I also have something for my peasant... Wait a minute ".. He quickly went towards the car then bring something with him.

Jungkook was patiently waiting.

" This is for you"... Taehyung held a box in front of jungkook.

He take it and opened it excitedly.

"This is very beautiful tae.. I love it"... He praised with shining eyes.

" Can you help me to put the watch "

"Of course"

He helped him to wear the watch.

"Let's have dinner... Come and sit here".. They sat on the soft surface. Leter jungkook served them dinner.

After eating they danced a little. As taehyung wanted to enjoy the night view they sat there hugging each other feeling the breeze, the tranquil night sky and the enormous presence of the night stars which gives the night a sparky look.

Their hearts were at peace. Feeling comfort in each other's warmth.. Forgetting all the melancholy, unhappiness that have trapped themselves in the past. They embrace the better future with a commitment to make it more beautiful.

But........ 'The truth is rarely pure and never simple.'......... The past and their connected future is waiting for them. The ultimate battle that they have to fight for themselves......... May change their life for forever.....

💜💚