16.

.
.
The little drink turned into a heavy intake due to their constant provocation. Jungkook is drunk to even get up.

Jackson smirked at his condition because he wasn't drunk at all, he wanted to make jungkook wasted as he was really curious about jungkook's personal life and he wasn't spelling something at all.

A typical nosy person and a busybody who can't tolerate others happiness.

"Umm... Today... I will explore what secret you are hiding behind your sweet home
....... Your friends should know about this... No.... This isn't fair that you are hiding from us........ What's say Mark? "

He looked at Mark who is little bit tipsy but quite stable.

"Yes... I am very curious.... May be we should have some fun also... " The wickedly smiled at each other.

"No.... You won't.... Let him be... " Hiroshi who was equally drunk as jungkook whispered yelled.

"Hey, dude... Shut the fuck up...... Let us do our work.... "

"No... You won't... " He groaned.

"As if we will hear your advice... " Mark scoffed taking a sip of his wine.

Mark and Jackson chuckled when hiroshi stumble back on his seat as he was too drunk to walk on his own.

"Jungkookie... My sweet jungkookie
.. Tell me where you live.... I will safely drop you there... Hmm... " Mark bend down questioning him in a mockery tone.

Jungkook groaned. "Don't touch me... I can go on my own... " His voice seems gribbish still he managed to say that.

"Ok.... But aren't you drunk if you died in a accident due to drunk driving then...... Who will take care of you.... Hmm... Tell me... " Mark and Jackson smirked.

"No.... I can't die.... My tae will be alone... No... I won't die.. " He mumbled.

"Oh... I see your husband's name is tae right? "

Jungkook nodded like a child, eyes are closed.

"Ok.. Then.. Tell me your address... I will drop you there safely.... Trust me.... "

"You will do that... Promise.... "

"Yes jungkook.... Me, your friend is promising you... " Jackson picked jungkook up by supporting his back and took him to their car.

"I want to see who is that tae.... Seems very interesting to me... " Mark chuckled while Jackson started the engine to reach the place jungkook mentioned to them before.

"It will be fun.... " Jackson mumbled under his breath.

*
On the other hand taehyung is patiently waiting for his husband with a pout.

"I am getting bored... Why isn't he coming... It's very late... " Taehyung mumbled while laying lazily on the couch watching a boring cooking show.

Soon his hand found its way to his tummy and instantly his lips tugged upwards forming a beautiful smile.

"Wait a little my baby.... Your dada will come soon, then we both surprise him.. Ok..... You know he will love you so much.... "

He caressed his stomach , smile was never leaving his face.

But soon his bubble broke by the sound of calling bell.

Taehyung's eyes lit up in excitement, hoping that jungkook must have came back home..

So he quickly went to the front door to welcome his husband with a warm hug. Like he always do but today is special.

But when he opened the door his eyes grew bigger in shock.