Chapter One: The House With Sweet, Sweet Memories

Our Secret Betrayal

Copyright - All Rights Reserved

© 2015 By ThatGirlBeauty.

All Rights Reserved. No Part Of This Document May Be Reproduced Or Transmitted In Any Form Or By Any Means, Electronic, Mechanical, Photocopying, Recording, Or Otherwise, Without Prior Written Permission Of ThatGirlBeauty.

Thank You.

Quick Note: I haven't completely checked ANY of the chapters for any mistakes so IF I do make one you can kindly point it out or just look over it. Nobodies perfect.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Dedicated to my incredible mother, Dorethea!

Chapter One: The House With Sweet, Sweet Memories

My light brown hair whipped all around as the wild wind filled my car. The radio was blasting, and the bright sun seemed dim due to my new Tom Ford sunglasses.

I was so excited to be able to reunite with my family after a long two years of separation. It had to be done though. In order to be successful, and chase my dreams of becoming a famous model my mother, and father had to let me go and stay with my father's sister, aunt Shannie in LA.

I have to admit, I did miss someone a little more than the rest and that was my younger sister Lola.

Lola, and I have always been super close, and even with my busy and hectic modeling schedule we still found time to text, and talk on the phone. She was my bestfriend and the only person who ever truly understood me. I love her to death, and there was nothing that I wouldn't do for her.

I pulled up in front of my parents house in my brand new red, 2015 Toyota Camry.

The house seemed a tad different. It was painted a lovely light blue, and the lawn was nicely decorated with bright flowers as it has always been. Yet, none of those things was the real reason why it seemed so different to me.

I got out of my car, and grabbed my Burberry purse from the passenger's seat. I felt as though I should leave my bags in the trunk and ask dad if he would come out, and get them a bit later.

I strutted up the pathway, up the steps and on to the spacious front porch. I pressed the doorbell with a perfectly manicured finger. I stood up straight as I waited for an answer.

I swiftly took my Tom Ford sunglasses off before placing them inside of my bag. Butterflies engulfed my stomach.

Nervous much? Or could it possibly be excitement?

About two minutes later the door swung open and revealed a beautiful girl with short light brown hair, dark brown eyes, long eyelashes, and slight freckles that scattered across her cheek bones.

I glanced down to see that she was wearing a mid-thigh, brown floral, white strapless dress that showed off the curves of her body. She paired it with a pair of light brown sandal wedges.

"Wow." I gapped.

She ran over, and threw herself on me in a huge hug. "I missed you so much!" She exclaimed.

I awkwardly hugged the strange girl back. Once she finally let go, I gave her a confused glance.

". . . and you are?" I questioned.

She stared at me blankly for a while. "It's me. . ."

"You who?"

What was this girl saying? She stated, "It's me." like I was supposed to know who she is. Where is my family, and why is this girl answering the front door?