Chapter Three: First Day Back In Hell

Our Secret Betrayal

Chapter Three: First Day Back In Hell

The stupid alarm clock started ringing. My manager Lisa informed me that during my stay, she wanted me to attend public school for a while. She said that it would be great reference for a new role in a movie that I'm auditioning for. Even so, I just had to come home on a Sunday, the day before school.

It rang, and rang.

I threw the first thing that I could get my hands on at it, which happened to be a pillow.

It did the trick though, the alarm clock fell on the floor, and smashed into pieces.

I relaxed back in to my soft, comfortable bed.

I started slowly drifting off back to sleep, that was until there was yet another disturbance.

My little annoying, brat of a sister rushed in loudly snatching the blanket away from me, and shaking me roughly.

My eyes snapped open, and I jumped up taking my blind fold off of my face. "Lola! What in the hell is wrong with you?"

She looked at me with a smirk before rolling her eyes. "You've been away for two years, yet you're still the same."

I was still in shock after just being woken up. I ran a dainty hand through my light brown hair.

"Hurry up, and get ready! We've got like fifteen minutes until the first bell rings." She walked out of my bedroom.

"Fifteen minutes? That's not even enough time to brush my teeth!" I exclaimed falling back down on to the bed.

Now I remembered why I asked for homeschooling.

-

"Christen are you ready to go yet?" Bugged Lola.

I just finished adding the last curl to my long, light brown hair.

I walked down the stairs to see an impatient looking little sister of mine.

As she watched me ascend the stairs her eyes got bigger, and bigger. Once I reached the bottom I gave her a toothy smile.

"You like?" I questioned confidently.

"Yeah I love. . . If we were going out to brunch with some french guys!" She declared.

I rolled my eyes folding my arms across my chest. ". . . And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It's supposed to mean that you're over dressed! Christen we're only going to school! Can't you wear something . . . I don't know. . . A little more casual?" Shouted Lola as she motioned towards my outfit.

I looked down as well. I only had on a grey sleeveless crop top, a light pink tulip maxi skirt, a matching grey envelope clutch, some white sandals, and a pair of Armani sunglasses.

If anything, I was under dressed.

"This is my casual look."

My makeup was light, and my hair had loose curls on the ends. I felt very comfortable. I mean it's not like I had on heels or anything.

Lola sighed. "Christen listen to me okay. This-" She motioned to herself. "-is casual."

I examined my sister's outfit closely.

She had on a pair of black floral shorts, a sheer, pink spaghetti strap crop top with brown fringe sandals, a long owl necklace, and some brown sunglasses. Her short light brown hair was straighten, and she had a little mascara and a touch of pink lip balm.