Chapter Five: Sinful Outcome

Our Secret Betrayal

Chapter Five: Sinful Outcome

Recap:

Lola grabbed me, and Roman and turned us to face each other.

"Roman this is my older upcoming super model sister Christen Carter who I've been going on, and on about, and Christen this is my boyfriend Roman Burlough who I've been bragging to you about."

Wait. . . boyfriend?

-

I couldn't decipher the look that enclosed in his eyes. It was simply emotionless.

I'm fully aware that we only spent a couple of hours together, but I thought that he felt something as well.

Had I just imagined the instant connection that we had obtained? Did I imagine all the flirtatious jokes, and gestures?

"Christen? Christen?" Lola called out concerned.

I snapped out of my daze, and smiled. "Yes, I uh. . . I've got to go to my next class. I'll see you guys later."

"Wait, are you sure that you know where you're going?" Lola questioned, but I was already walking away.

"Yeah I got it since Roman there gave me a tour."

Roman infact did give me a tour, but the entire time I was so focused on him that I didn't pay very much attention.

I palmed my face. Could things get any worse? I had already rushed away from the couple. Eww, saying that left a bad taste in my mouth.

My sister's boyfriend. He's my little sister's boyfriend.

I continued to scurry around until someone bumped into me. I didn't fall by maintaining my balance, but the other person seemed to have fallen.

I dusted my skirt off before extending my hand towards the long haired blonde.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she stared at me blankly.

"You. . You're. . -You're CHRISTEN CARTER!" She screamed loudly.

I gave her a warm smile before she took my hand, and I helped her up.

"That, I am and you are?"

"Oh, I am Chloe Dickson." She straightened her jean mini skirt, and hair.

She had beautiful ocean blue eyes, long blonde wavy hair, and a slim body type. She wore a tight purple v-neck that showed some of her cleavage with a tight mini jean skirt and some heels.

She was very pretty, but in a skimpy way.

"Nice to meet you." I shook her hand before turning to walk away, but she jogged up to me.

"Hey, uhh. I know that you're new here and I just kind of wanted to hang out sometime. You know maybe we could go shopping some day or uh do lunch together."

I wasn't feeling all that perky at the moment, really the complete opposite but she seemed as if meeting me was her dream come true so I agreed.

"Great. Thanks. See ya!"

We swapped numbers, and of course I gave her my third phone's number. My first one was for business, second one was for personal, and third one was for boredom just in case she wanted to spread my number everywhere and what not.

She seemed like a nice girl though so maybe I was on the start of making a new friend.

I attended my second hour class, and time slid by after that