(lotr)the damsel in distress elf

summary: legolas gets himself into a damsel in distress situation, he hates it but luckily, he has a strong dwarf to save him, gimli.

author note:....well, i did read some fanfictions and i got inspired, so don't judge me! and plus, legolas is a very interesting character!

legolas didn't know what he got himself into, he didn't know how it happened at all.

he was in the forest, singing to himself and looking in the sky.

then the next thing he knew, everything went dark.

and when he woke up, he was over someone's shoulder, tied up and gagged.

legolas: mmpphh! mph!

figure:'laughs'nice try, but that won't help you.

legolas:'squirms'

figure: i made sure the ropes were very tight on you.

legolas:'glares at the figure, he bit the cloth that was around his mouth, he had to get it off of him so he could call for help, but he had to stay silent, for now'

figure: you have a nice a##.

legolas:'tries to kick the figure as his face turns red from embarrassment'

figure:'stops him'fighting me isn't going to help you at all.

legolas:'thinks'at least I can dream for a while, or daydream, or nightdream? i don't know.

Then the figure stop when he heard something.

figure: What was that noise?

Then the figure was tackled down.

legolas:'falls to the ground and winced'

figure: What the hell?!

gimli: How dare you kidnap the love of my life!

figure: You're dating the elf?!

gimli: Do you have a problem with that?!

figure: It was just very unexpected, I have to admit he's very handsome.

gimli: He is very beautiful-

legolas: mmphh!

gimli: oh, right!

then he uses the butt of his axe to hit the figure stomach, knocking him out.

gimli:'unties legolas'are you ok? did he hurt you? let me know if he did so i can dismember him if i have to.

legolas:'pulls down the cloth'don't worry, i'm ok.

gimli: are you sure? did he try to hurt you? did he say anything to you?

legolas: he said i had a nice bottom.

gimli:...i'm dismembering him.

legolas: gimli!

gimli: fine, i won't, but you'll need to wait and see how tauriel reacts when she finally finds you.

legolas: right.....

gimli:'kisses his cheek'i'm just glad your ok.

legolas:'hugs gimli'

gimli:'smiles'now, let's make sure this person regrets what they did to you.

legolas: just don't get too much blood on you, if you do, remember to clean up.

gimli: fine.