(CC+HH)a talk between grandfather and grandson

summary: ozzie finally meets his grandson and talks to him.

Emile:’frowns as he was taking a few deep breaths, he looks up and sees his grandfather, ozzie, walking into the room’

ozzie: so, You must be emile, Is that right?

Emile: That's right, I'm also your grandson as well, I'm Nadia's son.

ozzie: How old are you?

Emile: 29.

ozzie: So you were born when my daughter was in her twenties, she’s 51 years old at the moment.

Emile: Well, I just found out recently that she was my mom, I was pretty shocked to find out the truth and I wanted to get to know her more.

ozzie: And how has she been dealing with all of this?

Emile: She has been taking it pretty well I think, I know that she doesn't really want me around though cuz I remind her of the man that assaulted her.

ozzie: Who makes you think that she doesn't want you around?

Emile: She literally gave me up for adoption as soon as I was born, I feel bad because she had to see me at work everyday and I look just like my father.

ozzie: But did she ever take her anger out on you though or insult you in any way?

Emile: No.

ozzie: She doesn't hate you but she must have been putting the pieces together, She knew how old you were going to be and what you would possibly look like, She must have been feeling guilty for giving you away, And she's also trying her best to get to know you more, Especially since you two work in the same area.

Emile: I know but I feel like I have ruined her life.

ozzie: You have not ruined her life at all.

Emile: And how do you know? I'm just meaning you for the first time and you're already treating me so well, I'm literally the reminder of what happened to your daughter.

ozzie:’hugs emile’

Emile:’flinches a bit but quickly calms down and looks at his grandpa’

ozzie: I know that your father is an awful person.

Emile: He is an awful person, He made me very insecure because of my sexuality.

ozzie: And what is your sexuality?

Emile i’m asexual…..i know, It's very shocking because I'm your grandson and you're the sin of lust, I'm going to doom our entire bloodline, am i?

ozzie: You're not.

Emile: But I don’t like sex at all, it makes me nervous and I don't know how to feel about it at all, it doesn’t seem like something i like to enjoy.

ozzie:’gently strokes his hair’you won’t doom the entire bloodline, I have other kids.

Emile: But I'm different……

ozzie: It doesn't mean that you're strange, It just makes you unique in your own way.

Emile: Even though I wasn't really wanted?

ozzie: I'll always love you no matter what, You're my grandson and I want to make you feel welcome, You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are.

Emile: You literally the walking definition of confidence.

ozzie:’hugs him’

Emile:’smiles and leans close to his grandfather’

ozzie: Now, let’s introduce you to the others and find your mother.

Emile: ok grandpa.

They walk out of the room, emile looks around the place and smiles at the photos on the wall.

Emile:’thinks’maybe this won’t be so bad…..