(creepypasta)comfort

summary: an adult jeff talks to slendy about how he feels since his sister, liz, died.

jeff was on his bed, he didn't know what to do at all, it was only a week since the incident happened but it felt like a nightmare to him, he didn't want it to be real.

But reality can be brutal and cruel.

He had always adored his siblings, Even if some of them were a pain.

But one of his siblings that he adored the most, was his twin sister, liz.

They had a lot in common and they got along pretty well, So it was easy for them to be able to bond.

Jeff had some trust issues but he knew that he could trust his sister, She was a very nice person but she was also sneaky as well, It was pretty easy to tell that they were twins.

They were both in their 30s when the incident happened.

Liz was finally able to become an actress years ago, She loved her job and she loved the people she worked with.

She told her husband and wife that she was going to be late, She was going to be hanging out with one of her friends, But she told him that you would call them later to let them know when she was going to return.

They never got the phone call from her.

But when they did get a phone call, It was from the police, They were going to tell Duncan and Ramona bad news.

Liz had passed away from an overdose.

When everyone found out what happened, They couldn't understand it.

Liz had never drank or smoke or even did drugs, She cared about her health a lot and she wanted to get pregnant with a baby, So she wouldn't have a reason to be doing those kind of things at all, Jeff wanted to yell at the officers but he had to stay calm, He couldn't just endangered himself and everyone else when they were mourning.

They were all suffering like him.

slendy: jeff?

jeff: go away, I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

slendy: I know that you're upset but so are we, Staying in this room isn't going to do anything good, You haven't showered in a week, We can actually smell you all the way from outside.

jeff: I hope you do because I'm looking to smell like a dead body.

slendy:'sits down'

jeff: Why are you in my room? I told you I'm not in the mood to talk, Now can you just leave me alone?

slendy: I can't do that because I know that you are suffering, I can't just leave my son here, In this room, You are going to get yourself killed.

jeff: I'm already dead, I can't die again so just let me mourn in peace!

slendy: i know that you are upset but you can't just leave yourself to rot!

jeff: losing my twin sister is like losing my other half! I know that I met her when I was a teenager, but I still felt connected to her, she was my sister and I was happy, but I know that she didn't do this on purpose, There's no way she would do drugs on purpose, She always said how she would never do it because she saw what it does to people.

slendy: We're still figuring out what happened.

jeff: I hope you figure it out soon......But I don't know what I can do, I want to help but at the same time I just want to lay down.

slendy: and I promised that we will figure out who did this to her, i bet that Bojack man has something to do with it, he was with her when it happened, he claims that they got separated and that by the time he was able to find her, she was unconscious.

jeff: it took him 17 minutes to find her, Liz is light on her feet so it might be possible but I just have a feeling that we're missing something.

slendy: We will figure out what is going on and we will give her justice.

jeff:'hugs slendy'i hope so.....

slendy:'hugs jeff'