(hb+hh+cc)the disguises

summary: the disguises are finally ready for the next generation of the seven deadly sins.

fizz: ozzie! ozzie! Where are you big daddy? I have news to tell you!

ozzie: what is it my leaping frog?

fizz: the disguises are finally ready!

ozzie: they're ready?

fizz: ya, They're ready! This is going to be so exciting! They'll finally be able to go outside! We decided to go with imp disguises because royalty would be too risky, And it would be very suspicious and put them in danger.

ozzie: good idea, I'll go tell them that the disguise is already.

fizz: Good idea and so far we haven't been able to contact the angel, you know, The one Angela is married to, He must be really worried about her and I would say it's strange but he's a dark angel so....I don't have any room to say anything.

ozzie: Good idea.

fizz: Maybe we can finally show them around.

ozzie: They have been wanting to go outside for a while, We just need to keep them safe, Anyone could take advantage of them.

fizz: We all know that you would fuck them up anyway, I know how protective you are getting of Nadia, I can tell you really care about her.

ozzie: I see her as my own sister, It feels nice to have a sibling, Someone who actually understands me, Besides you of course.

fizz:'chuckles'

then ozzie walks into the room, it shows everyone talking.

ozzie: i have wonderful news for all of you! The disguises are finally ready! You all are going to be imps for your own safety, if anyone saw that you were royalty then you would be in danger, it could get a lot worse if they found out you were in the next generation of the seven deadly sins, we are doing this for your safety.

nadia: we can finally go outside?

theo: I was about to go crazy!

jessica: I'm pretty sure Angela has already gone crazy.

angela: I heard that! And I am not crazy! I just get moody a lot.

jessica: So you're crazy?

angela: Shut up! No one even asked you for your opinion!

jessica: well I decided to ask myself and I said yes.

ozzie: well i can tell all of you need some fresh air.

JP: we need to be free.

jones: i just want to eat some sweets.

angela: do you always think with your stomach?

jones: i'm the sin of gluttony You can't blame me for that! And I'm just hungry! Are you fat shaming me?

angela: i never said anything about your weight!

jones: i'm just making sure!

nadia: We definitely need some fresh air but how are we going to put the disguises on?

fizz: Which is why I am here, to help all of you!

ozzie: When did you get here?

fizz: I was here a few minutes ago, anyway.

then he throws a bag of dust at them, they all cough.

jones: ah! my throat!

then the smoke goes away, revealing them as imps.

theo: oh my.

nadia: wow, i'm a pretty hot imp.

angela: i suppose that these disguises will have to do, especially since we cannot put ourselves in danger or we could get ourselves killed, think about it, if anyone find out where a new generation of the seven deadly sins, Even if one of us got injured or killed, They put the pieces together and find out that they're more, They'll be looking for us.

ozzie: Which is why all of you will be wearing disguises, hey fizz, How long will the disguises last?

fizz: only for a day but that's why they're working on necklaces for them, You already know how to do it and if they get it right for the necklace, Then they'll be able to stay outside for a while and even if the necklace is knocked off of them, The disguise will stay on for a day, giving them enough time to return to the hotel.

ozzie: That does sound like a good plan.

nadia: Well I can't wait to go outside! Come on everyone! Let's see what hell has to show us!

luke: ya! let's go!

ozzie: But if any of you get harassed, Let me know and I'll deal with that.

nadia: ok!

ozzie: and as time passes and when you learn more, you can choose different disguises.

nadia: then let's go!

she runs but ends up hitting a door.

angela: i'll go get the ice.

ozzie: nadia, are you ok?

nadia:'groans'no......