(helluva boss+criminal case)meeting the others

summary: the helluva boss cast meets the others.

nadia: they should be here, in this alley, it was a nice alley, we even found some rats to eat, angela somehow knew how to cook them so we wouldn't get sick once we ate them.

blitz: who the fuck is Angela?

nadia: she's one of the people that was brought here, we still haven't figured out who she really is yet, i have heard about her but.....

ozzie: is something wrong.

nadia: it's a bit complicated to explain and I don't think it happened to her yet, i'll explain it to you when it's more private, We're hiding right now to protect ourselves.

blitz: this dumpster smells like a pile of shit.

nadia: because I used to the smell after the first night but one of them is still complaining about it.

fizz: is it the one who's the sin of greed?

nadia: you're actually right and it's because he grew up healthy.

fizz: oh the irony.

theo: i heard that.

then a young korean man walks up, he had short black hair and black eyes, he is holding a thin blanket close to him.

theo: and everyone hears knows that it does smell like shit, i think Jessica puked on the ground near the place where we were sleeping.

jessica: i did puke.

a woman with dark skin walks up, she has curly black hair and a red dress on.

jessica: but that was also because of the stress I was in, i have to find a way to get back home, my husband and children are probably worried about me, i just woke up in this strange world with no idea of what's going on, i haven't been away from my husband's in such a long time, He's a forensic scientist.

angela: What a coincidence, My husband is also a forensic scientist.

a korean woman in her forties walks up, she has black hair, brown eyes and golden hoop earrings.

angela: and I'm also worried about my husband and my kids, they must be so worried right now, but why are we even here at all? You were told that we were going to be the next generation of the seven deadly sins, but I'm not sure if any of us want that at all.....

ozzie: where are the others?

theo: one of them is right here.

then he picks up a sloth.

theo: apparently, he found out about this ability and is now using it to his advantage to be a giant couch potato, his name is jean-philippe delacroix.

the sloth is put down and it turns into a man with tan skin, gray hair and was wearing a chief police uniform, he was a chief.

JP: please tell me we're going somewhere, i don't say we can survive this place any longer because I am going to die! I just wanted to watch my drama shows!

moxxie and stolas: you watch Telenovelas?

JP: watch them? I live to see them, It's the best creation that we have ever invented.

moxxie: Oh you are going to love it here, We have so many of them and we are going to be doing a marathon of our favorite show!

JP: As long as they're good snacks, I'm in!

then someone else drags themselves forward, it was jones.

jones: Please tell me there's food, or at least a cookie! I am starving and I am not eating a rat or the dead body we found!

angela: It could have good nutrition!

jones: It look like it's been rotting for months!

angela: Well I'm a coroner so I know what I'm doing!

nadia: i'm also one and I'm saying that we are not doing this! We are not eating a dead body we found and that's final! What if they had a disease that could kill us?!

angela: then we get the forensic expert to look at it.

theo: stop putting everything onto me, I feel stressed!

angela: you're just saying that because you're wealthy, aren't you!

theo: The reason why I decided to get a job was because of my love for science! It was amazing and it's actually thanks to your husband that I was inspired to become a forensic scientist, The way he does his explosions is amazing, It said that many people don't recognize him as a forensic scientist, Just the guy who blows stuff up.

angela: well, he does love his explosions.

theo: ya, he's almost like an angel, he is so kind and he helps others.

angela: he's my angel, he's the sweetest person I have ever met, i'm so glad I was able to meet him and marry him.

jessica: i remember when I first met my husband, my brother almost kicked his ass, luckily I stopped him and I got to know yann more, He loves to travel and was going around the world, So we talked and I decided to join him, Apparently the reason why my brother wanted to kick his ass was because he stole, But that was because he had been robbed and needed some money, But we were able to talk it out, I started to develop feelings for him, We started to date and we got married and had two kids.

jones: That's sweet, It's still so strange that we're from different years.

theo: It is strange but it's nice to look at the past what's in the while.

angela: We still have a lot to learn.

bee: So do any of you know which DNA you got, The seventh deadly sins are lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride.

jones: i'm gluttony.

jessica: which was pretty obvious since you were begging for food, but i'm wrath.

angela: i'm envy, it doesn't really make any sense though.

theo:'mumbles'for now.

angela: what did you say?

theo: nothing, but anyway, i'm greed.

then someone else walks, he is of mexican descent with a mole near his left eye and another mole near the right side of his mouth, he has short wavy brown hair and green eyes.

luke: i'm luke, sin of pride.

JP: and i'm the sin of sloth.

nadia: you already know who i am.

ozzie: come on, it's time to get all of you inside and actually eat something.

jones: yes, i am starving, we already got cloaks so we can disguise ourselves for a while.

stolas: good idea, we do need to explain a lot of things, we also need to figure out the best way to give you disguises until we can get you back home.

angela: ya, i wanna go back home, i miss being in my husband's arms and talking to him, he always calls me nicknames, it's just so cute.

jessica: and I want to go back to my husband and cuddle with him, i knew I had some anger problems in the past but he was the only one who had faith in me.

theo: and I just want to go back home.

ozzie: there's no need to be afraid, We are going to find a way to get you all home and keep you safe, I have a feeling those people who did this are going to come back sooner or later, We need to be prepared for this.

bee: And we are not going to give up without a fight.

jones:'stands up with confidence'Then let's do this.

the helluva boss cast looked concerned due to how dirty their clothes were and torn, but they had to make sure the new people were ok.

especially since they looked like humans, which could put them in danger since other demons could harm them, and they didn't know their own powers, which could cause a lot of problems in hell.