(criminal case)nadia's(noel's)lament

summary: we look into a bit of nadia's past.

nadia:'in a room as she was sleeping, she appeared to be passed out as someone was shaking her to wake her up'

???: nadia, wake up......nadia!.....NADIA!

someone slaps her chest and she sits up, she coughs up something white as her mascara and eyeshadow was smudged.

nadia: h-huh? boss? w-what happened?

boss: you passed out like you were a damn virgin! you did this multiple times and yet, you still pass out from exhaustion! pathetic, truly pathetic nadia!

he walks off and throws an outfit at nadia, she sighs and goes to her changing room.

nadia: i can do this.....

then it shows the boss preparing a set as nadia walks into the prop, a cage, she walks into the cage, it's too dark to see what she was wearing.

boss: you better make this show good and make me a lot of money.

nadia: yes sir.

boss: now go perform for your daddy, you better make me proud today and maybe, i'll give you a day off tomorrow.

nadia: yes sir.

the cage is lowered down as nadia is shown in her outfit.

nadia:'puts her hand on her heart'

A hooker with a heart of black charcoal.

she stands up as she move her body around in a seductive way

nadia

I write poems to burn by firelight

Drink champagne and guzzle gin.

she grabs a glass of champagne and drinks it.

nadia:

Good girls call me "the town bicycle"

Don't knock it 'til you've tried my life of sin.

it shows the image of asmodeous behind her, no one saw it of course, that was just for show.