(loonatics unleashed)leaving

summary: ares and yukito are leaving the city to live somewhere else.

ares:'drying himself off, he now had black furr'this is strange, but it looks pretty cool on me.

yukito: it's a wonderful color on you, i'm sorry that you had to do your whole body while I only had to do bits of myself, i can pass as an original fox as long as I don't do any ice magic.

ares: i know but I wanted to do this, i just want to make sure I don't get caught right away, My parents know what I look like, I just don't want them to worry too much.

yukito: ya, i guess it must be pretty difficult to live with your parents despite being 19 years old.

Ares was nervous because he wasn't actually 19 years old, he was 16 but Yukito was 20 and he really liked him a lot, He was mostly in his superhero costume so it was hard to tell how old he really was and he could just use the excuse that he was short, It was working so far.

ares: ya, difficult.....

he sighs and lays down on the bed.

ares:

can i really do this?

yukito looks at him.

ares:

my confidence is here

but now it's gone

i don't know how I can regain it.

yukito hold his hand, he smiles at ares.

yukito:

it's okay to be scared

it's okay to be nervous

That's why it's okay to tell someone how you feel.

then yukito lifts ares up and spins around.

yukito:

as long as you're with someone

you don't feel alone anymore

you won't feel the fear of lonelyness

it's okay to be scared

you don't have to fight your battle.

ares:

it has been that way for a while now.

he sits down and leans close to yukito.

yukito:

oh baby, my love

i will love you until the day I die.

it shows the past, a blonde boy, around the age of 18, falling into a frozen lake and he tries to swim up, but fails to do it.

yukito:

my love for you

will last forever!

ares:

last forever~

they lean close to each other.

ares and yukito:

our love with last forever~

ares hugs yukito.

ares: i'm ready to do this.

yukito: let's go.

they grab their bags and leave the place they were in, ares smiles and leans close to yukito.