𝖶𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖶𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖥𝖺𝗍𝖾

Theme

This story delves into the intricate tapestry of human emotions and the resilience of the human spirit and captures the essence of second chances and the transformative power of love.

Dedication

To those who have walked through the shadows of loss, may you find solace in the gentle embrace of an
unexpected love.
To those who seek love beyond loss, to the brave souls who dare to mend and mend again, and to all who have found redemption in the arms of the unexpected.
May this story remind you that even in the most shattered moments, the human spirit can find the strength to rebuild, the courage to trust, and the audacity to hope!

Tropes

° Billionaire Romance
° Desi Romance
° Second Chance
° Marriage Of Convenience
° Unrequited Love/Secret Admirer
° Slow Burn
° Blended Family
° Happily Ever After

Main Characters

° 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐭𝐚

"It was a sacrifice made as a mother, but suddenly my heart started to yearn for more

"It was a sacrifice made as a mother, but suddenly my heart started to yearn for more."

Meet Anisha, a gentle soul of 30, whose life's melody has been composed of both joy and sorrow. Born into the embrace of loss, her mother's death at birth and her father's demise at age 4 cast shadows that she's learned to illuminate with her radiance. Raised by the nurturing arms of an uncle and aunt, she blossomed into a soft-spoken, polite, and kind-hearted young woman.

Despite these early hardships, she persevered and grew into a woman who works as a writer and on-air talent for a prominent broadcasting network, where her articles and on-air contributions are admired by everyone. Known for her soft spoken attitude, Anisha was once a lively and radiant individual. However, her world took a dark turn when her husband tragically passed away in an accident two years ago.

Their love story had begun at the tender age of 21, a love that filled her life with warmth and meaning. Now, as a widow, she's faced the challenge of holding together the fragments of her world, all while raising her daughter, Maisha, who bears the legacy of their love. Though her heart may be broken, Anisha remains steadfast, determined to kindle hope's flame for her daughter's sake. Amid her struggles, she's a pillar of strength, embodying the essence of a sunbeam fighting to break through the clouds.