𝗍𝖾𝗇

kabhi sun to zara, jo main keh na saka,
meri duniya tum hi ho, tum hi aasra,
duaayein suno, sazayein suno,
mujhe pyaar hua tha, iqraar hua tha,
kahaani suno, zubaani suno

Third Person's POV

Atharva, his heart heavy with emotion, left his room after giving the ring to Anisha.

In a hurry, he went to his study, his footsteps echoing in the dimly lit room. Swiftly, he entered the secret code to unlock his safe, which sat next to a large mahogany table in the room's center. He took out a big, old box from the left drawer of the safe, holding it carefully in his hands.

Looking at the weathered box, with its surface marked by the passage of time, he felt a rush of memories and emotions welling up inside him. The room around him seemed to hold its breath, awaiting the secrets he was about to unearth.

Tears filled his eyes as he gently opened the box, memories of the past flooding his mind.

He sat there for what felt like a very long time, looking at the items in the box, touching them, reliving the moments they represented. Then, he closed the box and placed it back in the safe.

He moved to the large window in his study, the night outside shrouded in darkness. He lit a cigarette and took a deep drag, exhaling a stream of white smoke that concealed his handsome face and added a touch of sadness to his presence.

His thoughts drifted back to the events of the day, a haunting reminder of his past, present, and uncertain future.

Atharva's POV

Today, I shattered a promise made years ago, a pledge forged in the fires of love that ignited when I lost her after falling inexplicably in love with her.

I got married.

I can still vividly recall that fateful moment when my gaze first met hers.

At the tender age of 21, I had recently returned from the UK as a fresh graduate with a gleaming business degree, filled with grand ambitions. My goal had been to take charge of the flourishing business empire that my parents had painstakingly built and raise it to unprecedented heights.

That day had been Diwali, a day of celebration, and it had also marked my mother's birthday. My bond with her had always been incredibly close, and I had followed her every step. Her sudden passing when I was only six had torn my world apart in ways I couldn't comprehend.

As I had stepped into the revered halls of the Raichand Empire headquarters for the first time after my parents' tragic demise, I had been brimming with hope and determination. I had been ready to embark on this new journey with my uncle, Ananya, and my cousins by my side. However, what had unfolded in that place had shaken me to my core.

Inside what had once been my father's office, I had discovered my uncle deep in conversation with his wife, scheming to snatch control of the company away from both me and Ananya, all in the name of securing it for their own three sons.