𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾

Don't just read, guys! Bring the story alive by dropping your votes and comments!

Third Person's POV

Later that night, Atharva entered the  bedroom to find Maisha sitting on the bed, engrossed in the television, while Anisha stood pensively on the balcony, gazing into the night sky. Atharva quietly approached her, standing by her side.

As the silence lingered, Atharva finally broke it, his voice slightly hesitant, "Are you angry?"

Anisha turned to him, her expression unreadable, and arched an eyebrow. "Angry at whom?"

He whispered, "At me?"

Anisha looked at him, surprised. "What makes you think that, Mr. Raichand? Why would I be angry with you?"

When Atharva remained silent, Anisha whispered, not wanting Atharva to overhear, although the quietness betrayed her, "How could I even dare to be angry at you? You're the famous scary angry man, not me."

Atharva chuckled softly. "Hey, don't spout lies. People all around lie about my anger. It's not scary. Actually, someone else's anger is far scarier."

Anisha asked, pretending to be intrigued. "Whose?"

Atharva smirked mischievously. "Oh, just someone's. Someone I recall being quite angry the day I had returned home late, that even left me scared."

Anisha made a face at him, and then spoke, feigning innocence. "Oh, really? I wonder who that could be."

Atharva grinned.

Anisha, unwilling to admit that she was worried and concerned for him that day, diverted the conversation, "You tell first. What gave you the impression that I was angry today?"

"I arrived home late, and I teased you as well, so I figured you must be upset," he explained softly.

She snapped her fingers, "Ah, yes! That's right. Now I'm very very angry, actually furious."

"What?" Atharva asked, a smile playing on his lips.

Anisha smirked, "Indeed! So, since you've made quite a few mistakes, don't you think you deserve some sort of punishment?"

Atharva widened his eyes, a playful grin spreading across his face. "Really?"

"Yeah! Are you ready to hear your punishment?" Anisha asked, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Do I have an option?" Atharva quipped, his smile growing wider.

"Nope!" Anisha replied with mock seriousness, a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips.

Atharva nodded, feigning resignation. "You have quite a unique way of getting things done."

"Whatever! Are you ready, Mr. Raichand?" Anisha said, her tone teasing.

"Yes, madam! Whatever punishment you give," Atharva replied with a theatrical bow.

"Okay, so..." Anisha excitedly opened her mouth to speak, but Atharva interrupted, raising a finger in mock protest. "But, you can't throw me out of the bedroom."

Anisha paused, pretending to consider his request, before bursting into laughter. "Oh, don't worry. That's not even on the list... this time!"

"So, what's on your list?" Atharva asked, his curiosity piqued as he wondered what his precious wife had in store for him.