The boy (boys) who lived

I gDumbledore POV

Stupid Lily Potter. Her love saved those wretched twins. It'd be best if I don't tell the wizarding world about Perseus.

A cat with piercing yellow eyes walked up to me. Most would think it was a normal, regular cat. However it wasn't.  The cat transformed into an old woman with a pointy hat.

"Minerva" I greeted.

"Albus." she responded nodding "Now I get why you want to leave the twins with them - they are nice people but wouldn't it be better to leave them with a magical guardian like Sirius or me I am their godmother after all."

"He will be protected by his mother's charm here."

"He?" she asked then looked down at the basket I was holding which carried Harry Potter. "Where's Perseus?" (I think we can tell who James and Lily liked better we got Harry then Persues💀🤣)

I sighed, "Perseus Achilles Potter did not make it."

Her expression turned grim. I, of course, was lying. No one needs to know about Perseus . At least, when he comes to Hogwarts when he realises everyone knows Harry but not him, he would definitely become resentful and join my cause.

Minerva transformed into a cat and strutted off.

I pulled Percy out from under my cloak and dropped him and Harry at the doorstep of No.4 Privet Drive with a letter.

"It's for the greater good."