Christmas

Me realising this doing a crossover and this rewrite will change a the plot of hp,pjo,hoo and the cursed child massively:

Fred
George
Both

Jade POV

The Mischief Gang has the whole castle to themselves well there's teachers here.

"Is this an invisibility cloak" Harry awed after putting on his Christmas present from dumbles that used to be his father's.

"No it's a cloak of stupidness" I sassed

Fred and George laughed .

"So you guys wanna do some exploring"

"How da fuck you expect all of us to fit under that"

.......

Well we're not under the cloak but we didn't get caught.

So we're in the RoR with a mirror that's showing me a dead annabeth and zues and a pile of caramel/toffee stuff.

But why is Harry crying. Are the twins crying?! And Dudley?!

Harry was the first to stop crying.

We all left except the Weasley twins and Dudley. I feel like they gonna have one of those cliche bonding moments (girl we kinda the same person we both wrote this book)

3rd person POV

"Why were we just crying?"

"Do you guys ever feel forgotten?"

"Forge we live in the same house what do ya think?"

Dudley nodded. "Sometimes most times it feels like my own parents prefer Harry over me"

Fred thought "not gonna lie I prefer harry over you" good thing it was not one of those thoughts you accidentally say out loud.

"Well you've got bill the oldest he's naturally favoured then Ginny and Ron the youngest same goes for them. Then Charlie he works with bloody dragons then Percy is a too student and then there's us no one really likes pranksters."

The three hugged .

"I think hogwarts just got a new trio"

They laughed