Halloween

Fred
George
Both
'mental communication'
................

3rd Person POV

Lavender whined, "She's suck a know it all!"

"I know right." aided Dean

"I get she a raven claw but she goes over the top"

"Agreed," replied Seamus "who we even talking about."

"GRANGER OBVIOUSLY!"

Someone bumped into lavender that someone was none other than Hermione Granger herself in tears.

"Those little" seethed Harry.

"Calm down Harry kins"

"I'll go after her," stated Pansy

..............le time skip.......

Harry POV
"TROLL IN THE DUNGEON TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS."

Quirell, this guy is a fucking idiot. Both of them.

'No i'm not'

'Yes you are voldy deal with it'

'Am not'

'You're acting like a bloody five year old'

"Prefects lead your houses to the dormitory" dummbledore announced.

We all facepalm.

"Professor Dumbledore, that wouldn't be a good idea."

"Yeah," I added "The Slytherin and Hufflepuff dorms are in the duengons."

"Oh well students stay here. Teachers come with me."

Blaise said, "Mione and Pansy are still in the toilets they don't know about the troll."

I smirked, "Guys ready for a team mission"

They all smirked in response.

"Ok so me, Alpha and Ice are gonna look for the stone," I instructed "Vigil and Onyx are gonna rescue mione and Pansy" (I defo didn't choose onyx as Blaise a codename cus it's a synonym for black💀 , it genuinely sounded cool, (it's both reasons 🤣💀))

......
"Dumbledore's really stupid."

"Who hides a stone that could ressurect people or make them immortal."

"And freaking puts it behind a door that a first year can open"

"Like all we had to do was cast Alohamora!"

"It's like he wanted us to find it!"

We all share a look and exclaim in unison, " HE DID."

In response we hear a snarl, we turn our heads to see a 3 headed dog.

The twins stare at it shocked for a moment before Jade speaks, "What do we do now."

~meanwhile with the pans mione rescuers~

Theo POV (This is my first time doing Theo pov , right? I promise you out of all the POVs you'll read his would be the greatest)

Seriously why the fucking hell would Harry send us to do this. I could've just done this myself or he could've paired me with someone else but no he just has to pair me with BLAISE FUCKING ZABINI.

Note to self: never tell Harry your crush cus he'll do all he can to set you two you up.

So Yeah we saved the girl with a bombarda maxima and Blaise bloody punched it.

"Theo you good you're face is red" Blaise asked putting an arm on my shoulder.

WHY IS HE SO FRICKING PERFECT. Bruh he's never gonna like me. (Theo you supposed to be the smart observant one)

Author why you do this to me.

(Theodore Nott stop breaking the fourth wall)

McGonagall walked in, "What you all did was reckless so 5 points will be taken each ." She fucking kidding! It's only 5 tho!

She then added on, "But Mr Nott and Zabini for your brave Actions 10 points each awarded to Slytherin" oh! I'm better now I can go back to obsessing over Blaise. (Mood)

Bruh stop criticising me you wrote me.

(STOP BREAKING THE DAM FOURTH WALL)

(Percy Jackson (potter): I was called)

Who this?

(You'll find out in the 4 books or maybe the next hp book. And Percy?)

(Percy: Yh)

(GO BACK TO YOUR BOOK AND COMPLETE THE DAM QUEST AND UR IN THE WRONG DAM TIMELINE )

That was strange.

"You all follow me."

.........

Jade here,
Fun chapter right 🤣

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Bye
Cya in the next chapter
🖤❤️💚