Slytherin squad

(The top picture:pls forgive my dirty mind)
Parseltounge

~In Slytherrin Common Room~

Harry POV
An emotionless man walked into the common room. He had black kinda long-ish hair: i remember seeing him at the professors table. He was staring into my soul alongside side the man sitting next to him, who dumblefuck introduced to be Professor Quirell- the defense against the dark arts(DADA) teacher for the year. Weird. Why for the year tho?

"Welcome first years. Congratulations on getting into Slytherin. I am Professor Snape,Head of house for Slytherin and potions professor." the man stated. All the first years shivered under his glare except me ,Draco and the riddle twins.

We were all given are schedules .
"Second years and above u can put your name on the the sign up sheet .quidditch trials are in two weeks. First years u can choose who u room with there is a maximum of 7 to a room.Boys and girls can be in rooms together but any silly business and there will be consequences."

Draco, Pansy, Blaise am Theo were going room with each other. Their room was next to a room that said Slytherin heirs which was obviously Jade, Mattheo and I's room.

"Everyone report back to ur dorms." Snape ordered. " And Potter, dumbledore wants to see you in the morning before classes start"

"Ok."

We made our way to our dorm.

"Open"

"Wow." we all awed.

The walls were silver. The bed sheets were a dark shade of emerald green and so were the mats. The was a fire place in the centre kinda like the common room.

We changed into our pjs and went to bed

Jade here,
Hope u enjoyed the story

Bye ❤️🖤💚
Cya in the next chapter