Dumbledore being an old goat

(In accordance to the top picture: yay I'm first )

🏠The inter house quad

The boy who lived : yo guys what's ur schedule

Bookworm:I've got transfiguration first with the hufflepuffs
Then double herbology with   Gryffundors

Youngestmaleweasy:I've got double potions with the slytherin first so I'll be with Harry then transfiguration with slytherin so I'll be with harry again

The boy who lived: what about u duds

Dudley :why am I the only one with my actual name.

The boy who lived: yk u r probably seeing what you saved us as

Dudley: oh. we'll I got transfiguration first with raven claws then defense a  dark arts with slytherins then charms all hufflepuffs

The boy who lived: we'll Ron already said my schedule so cya at class or lunch. For some reason dumbbells want me in his office so I'll tell ya how it goes later. Also at lunch u all come to the slytherin table prob gonna start rumours but eh who cares I live for the drama .

The boy who lived: love how y'all patiently waited while I typed that

(P.s i purposely left all the grammar and spelling mistakes cus it's texting)

~~~~~~

Harry POV

"Lemon drop" I said then walked up the stairs to the old goats office. Honestly he has a stupid password.

"Harry my boy" he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

I sneered, " I am not your boy it's mr potter to you!"

"Har-" i glared at him, "mr potter I think it's best u get resorted"

"No. Why would I do that ?" I questioned while rolling my eyes " I wouldn't want to give up a wonderful position as Slytherin Ice Prince" I added on, adjusting my crown on my head.

Dummy paled but quickly regained a calming face. "Sltheyrins are evil.They will corrupt you "

I rolled my eyes, "No they fucking ain't.If they are why does the house even exist. Plus u don't seem to care about everyone else who was put in Slytherin"

"Well I can't get rid of a house only the hogwarts heir can do that ."

I scoffed

"And everyone else are from death eater families their placements were inevitable ."

"Fred and George Weasley?"

"They're irrelevant."

I rolled my eyes again,(honestly how many times has this boy rolled his eyes.) "Listen here firstly  Fred and George are no where near irrelevant, secondly I will not get resorted and lastly I would like to go to breakfast then head to classes good day headmaster !"

I sighed  as I walked out I really wanted to say bad day but gotta keep a low profile. But then again that wasn't keeping a low profile. K. Let's say I'm currently on a medium profile. Dam. I'll need to talk to Percy bout this. Shame he chose to stay back in London.

******************************************

Jade here,
Hope u enjoyed the chapter.

Share ur thoughts and ideas.

Don't be a silent reader.

Cya in the next chapter.