First quidditch game

Firstly thank you all so much for over 1k reads.

Fred
George
Both

...........................................

Marcus POV

The team minus the first years were in the tent getting ready for the game

"So captain , are you gonna tell us who got the position." one of the players asked.

The Weasley twins started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing"
"Just that"
We know"
"Who got the positions"

Then Jade, Harry and Mattheo walked in.

Harry POV

I whispered to the twins, "why is everyone staring at us?"

"First years made the team!". The team began muttering amongst themselves while Fred and George were still in hysterics.

Marcus exclaimed, " You lot calm down. And frankly these three are several times better than the lot of you"

Madam Hooch came in, "well guys come let's w. There's a match to be played."

We were in the tunnel leading to the pitch.

"Harry you okay?" Oliver asked.

"Just nervous"

"I was nervous on the day of my first match as well"

"Did it go well?"

"Eh . Stepped out onto the pitch, got knocked by a buldger , woke up in a hospital a week later."

I paled.

3rd Person POV

"Well it's a lovely day and the first match of the season "Gryffindor vs Slytherin"

The teams fly out onto the pitch.

Madam Hooch states, "Now listen here everyone. I want a fair clean game." she eyed the Slytherins (bruh you should be eyeing the gryffindors)

"The quaffle has been realised and Angelina Johnson is already on the move for it. She loves a good chase maybe that's why she keeps rejec-"

"Mr Jordan focus on the game!" Came the stern voice of mcgonagall.

"And Slytherin scores another making the score 80-70 with them in the lead"

A loud cheers erupts from the slytherin,hufflepuffs and raven claw stands and a few (read : 2 being Ron and Neville) from gryffindor.

"The snitch has been released and Potter is on the move"

"Out the way!" The gryffindor seeker snarled bumping into Harry

He went higher and higher trying to catch the snitch. Then the fucking thing decided to go down. So he dived. The gryffindor seeker didn't notice on time. Harry dived and caught the snitch earning slytherin 150points.

"That's the end of the match folks. The score is now 230-100 with Slytherin winning. It's victory for Slytherin!"

...........
Jade here🖤,

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Comment your thoughts and ideas.
Vote

Bye
Cya in the next chapter.
🖤❤️💚