Flying Class

Fred
George
Both

~~~~~~~

"HARRY JAMES POTTER I SWEAR IF YOY DONT WAKE UP NOW"

"Chill J I'm up now."

"Good. Here's some left overs from breakfast hurry up and get dressed we'll meet you in the training grounds

~time skip brought to you by Harry's obsession to not get out of bed.~

"Firstly, we will be summoning the broom then mounting it " madam hooch,the flying teacher announced. "Hold your hand over your broom then say up" she demonstrated.

Harry POV

I swear these gryffindorks whining whenever they fail. The only one that's actually managed to get it right is Ron. Ikr surprising.  Well after several times of being smacked in the face by the broom.

There was a gryffindor isolated away from everyone else; he seemed to be struggling so I'll go help.

"Hello Neville right. Would you like some help?"

"H-h-hi Harry and thank f-f-for the offer" he was shaking.

I chuckled, " no need to fear Nev , I'm perfectly harmless" he relaxed. " well unless you cross me or my friends or my family then I will open the chamber of secrets and feed you to the basilisk." He tensed up again. "But I consider you a friend so no need to worry." I assured stretching out my hand which he gladly shaked.

"So first lay your broom beside you." I instructed and Neville did as I said. "Then with full confidence say UP"

Neville did what I said. " I did it! I did it! I did it! Thanks Har" but then the broom went haywire and crashed into a tree.

Mattheo POV

Hooch took nev to the hospital ward . Before she left she said "Everyone stay on the ground! Anyone who flies will receive serious consequences."

"Hey isn't that Neville's remembaral ." Called out a gryffindor.

"Yeah it is" said Thomas picking it up.

"Give it here Thomas" Harry said.

"Nah I think I'll live it up high somewhere where for long bottom to find." He said mounting his broom

Jade, harry and I looked at each other. We silently agreed to fly after him.

We surrounded Thomas . "Come on Dean,you can do it" cheered lavender brown in her usual annoying high pitched voice.

"You want it" taunted Thomas. " Then come get it" he threw it down.

"Jade dived to get it "Matt catch" then she tossed it at me. Which I successfully caught with ease. Then proceeded to throw it back down again.

Relax ! I'm not evil I knew Harry was gonna catch it.

"Mr Potter and Mr and Mrs Riddle Follow me ! " shit that was snape.

3 re Person POV

The three heirs were all thinking the same thing " Shit we're in trouble."

They arrived at a classroom and snape knocked on the door. "Professor quirrel,"

"Y-y-yes professor snape"

"I'd like to borrow Marcus Flint."

Marcus walked out and the doors closed behind. " What do you need Professor?" he inquired.

"Flint I have found you new chasers and a seeker."