Quidditch Talk

It was the weekend and the three slytherin heirs were on the quidditch pitch.

"So I'm sure you guys already know how quidditch works." Marcus stated

They nodded in agreement.

"Well I'm gonna explain it anyway.
So there's 7 positions and 4 balls."

They nod again.

"Twins you're chasers so you focus on the ball, it's called the quaffle." He tossed the quaffle, which they caught with ease the gave flint a ' bitch I know all this, so why the fuck you telling me' look. " You score it into those goals."

Then he turned to Harry. " You are a seeker. You catch the snitch. Catching a snitch ends the match and earns 150 points.

The rest of the morning was spent flying around and learning new techniques.

As Jade,Mattheo and Harry were walking through the Halls, they saw Percy Weasley leaning against one of the pillars.

"Oi Weasley, you waiting for some one?" asked Harry.

Percy smiled, " Hey Harry I'm sure you hate it in slytherin if you come to gryffindor you'll be treated amazingly"

Harry rolled his eyes ( anyone know exactly how many times in this fic) and sassed, " If I was uncomfortable in Slytherin, I would ask to be resorted . And we're not on first name basis."

"Also answer the question," added Jade.

"Well if you must know I'm waiting for my boyfriend."

Oliver Wood just appeared and gave Percy a quick peck on the lips.

He turned to the three first years, "Hey guys."

"Hey Ollie," they replied .

"You four know each other"

"Yh"

"Well cya later, Ollie"

The first years walked away from the couple.
"I feel bad for Oliver, he's dating someone like him." Mattheo stated.

"Agreed"