-Chapter One-

-
You've all waited, and because I care about that fact, I shall tag you so you know it's begun!

(I'm aware not all are here, but these were the ones I could find, and they may have changed their users, so....)

MY_STUPID_TRANS

dusk-dusky

WilliamSwift6

Axxielotll

IkoMora

Enjoy
-

"Oh! Moony, come here! We have a new friend!" A tall yellow animatronic yelled to an identical one with blue colors instead. "Gregory, come here too!"

A small child stood at the doorway, feeling nervous. Looking up at the tall sun and moon, along with the grown man that goes by the name of Gregory.

"Hey, kid," Gregory crouched down to eye level. "What's your name?"

"Y/N."

All three of them stood shocked at that response. They brushed it off, assuming it was a coincidence that a child by that name came here... even though no other one has, despite there being thousands of kids with the same name...

"Did... did I say something wrong?" You asked with a head tilt.

The moon one said, "You did nothing wrong kiddo, it's just that we used to know someone by that name, so hearing it again was... memorable."

"Ooh! I understand that!" You said with a very happy voice. You were joked that you hadn't made them sad, and who knows what would've happened then...

"So, who's your parents, Y/N?" Gregory questioned you.

You looked at him for a moment, unsure of you should say who. With a still unsure mind, you opened your mouth, "My dad is named... Markus... and my mom is... Callie."

"Oh, Markus used to work in Bonnie Bowl, I'm quite happy he has such a cute child!" The sun themed one said as he playfully pinched your cheeks.

You smiled nervously, unsure how to react to this action. It wasn't anything like what you've seen and felt happen to you and your, slightly older brother. You called him Jinx, or Jinxy, for the purpose that half the things he says do happen, so... His actual name is Jaxon, with an 'x' rather than a 'ck'.

"Sun, the other kids wanna play tag," the man named Gregory said, placing a hand on the sun's shoulder. He stood up and then just skipped off, Moon followed suit and just played with the quieter kids.

Gregory looked at me and picked you up over his shoulders. Like a Piggy-back ride. You've had Jinx carry you like this once in the park... that was the day before everything went... rather south.

"Where do you wanna play? Hm?" Gregory asked you. You looked at him from his shoulders and smiled with an answer.

-
Heya!
Woo! The first chapter that was so long awaited! And sorry it's so short..

Things will progress, and I'm so ready to make you happy for this sequel... hopefully, you'll be happy.

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

465 Words
-