-Chapter Fifteen-

-
Enjoy
-

"Jinxy!" I yelled as I heard the beeping stop. His hospital room was filled with one headaching sound. The sound of someone's heart no longer beating. I couldn't believe he was gone. The only person who truly cared apart from the daycare attendants...

Markus had to draw me away. But... it didn't feel like dad... it felt like what's you'd expect an old, crusty, unwashed rug would feel like. I looked behind me but only saw Glitchtrap. The hospital disappeared into a black, endless void.

"You're a child, but that doesn't mean anything," he said with an evil grin. "Perhaps you remember how to kill?"

That startled me. Killing someone!? No! I can't do that! Sure, if I'd hate them, I'd want them dead, but not enough to kill them! "No! I won't kill anyone!"

"Stubborn, as always," he sighed, clearly trying the guilt trip technique. Which... didn't work on me, I've had it happen too much.

I placed a hand on my hip. "That guilt tripping thing isn't going to work, you know that, I'm sure."

"Clever lamb," he chuckled lowly. "I'm sure you've been made aware of the purple eye, haven't you?"

I scoffed at him. I didn't answer, I was told not to answer, not interact with him, but it's hard when he is in my head and can control me like a puppet whenever he wishes...

"Well, little lamb," he noticed my ignorance. "I hope you don't mind me controlling your b-"

He was cut off, and I felt such a strong buzzing in my head. His image was covered by a bright light. It wasn't purple, like his was, no... this light was... red?

()()

You sat up, breathing heavily. Your eye stung, and you covered it with your hand. That only made it worse. It realistically felt like a needle was being stabbed right through the iris. It was fucking painful.

"Kiddo! Are you awake?" You heard Sun say loudly from the entryway of the room.

"They will be because of your fucking yelling, Sun," the voice of the moon man said.

"Language!"

"Like you haven't said worse," he said as he peered into the room. "Oh, Y/N, good.. afternoon."

You stared up at him, but just as you were about to return the greeting, Moon looked confused. He came closer, Sun entering behind. Moon gently held your small face.

"Sun, you said they had a purple eye, right?"

"Yeah.. why?" Sun moved closer. He gasped. "It's... red, and purple?" His head turned to Moon, "Weren't the virus eyes red?"

"Not that red... mine were bright red. Theirs is... like a brick red.."

You tilted your head, not liking the confusion you were receiving. "Can you just speak normally?" Your voice was laced with annoyance.

"Oh, right... uhm, your eye is part red and part purple..." Sun muttered as he analyzed closer.

That's when the dream reentered your mind. Glitchtrap has a purple glow... and there was that red glow just then... does that mean whoever the other one is is now in your head? Is this person bad, too...?

-
Heya!

So, who is behind the red glow?
Is it a new character or an old, reoccurring one?

Now then! Have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

546 Words
-