-Chapter Three-

-
TW: Abuse

Enjoy
-

Your eyes opened up slowly, hearing that repeating jingle. With a rather quiet yawn, you stood up and looked out the walls of the play structure. There were kids running and playing, and you wanted to join them.

Just as you were about to leave the structure, however, you realized, because you weren't picked up, you were never signed out of the daycare, meaning... they are bound to know the moment they see you.

In a small panic, you looked around, your gaze went over to the little area above the playplace, and you saw Jaxon. You and him smiled at the other, and he waved for you to leave. The only issue was...

How would you leave...?

Slowly, yet also quickly, you scampered across the floor and to the daycare doors. With an odd strength, you pushed the door open and then ran up to your brother.

"Jinxy!" You said happily.

He rubbed your hair playfully, "Hey, silly. Sorry I left you all night, but hey, it was better than being at home, huh?"

"It... it was too quiet, Jinx," the words left your mouth so softly... almost as if you were too nervous to say that you didn't like the silence and was used to the sounds of home.

He looked at you and then just didn't say anything. Jaxon walked out of the Dayacre, holding you in his arms. Even with him not saying so, you knew he had signed you out of the daycare and was taking you home. Too bad you couldn't say by to Sundrop, or Moondrop, or Gregory.

()()()()

"You! Little! BITCH!" You coward behind the couch as Callie yelled.

You were teasing with Jax before he goes into work tonight, and he accidentally pushed you into your mother's favorite wine glass that had red wine still in it, and she was fucking pissed at you.

"You will pay for that glass by getting the punishment you deserve!" She screamed out loudly. You shook in fear, but the fear grew so much bigger when you felt her grip your hair and pull you by it.

She then tossed you harshly into the basement of the house, in other words, your room.

Hands bracing yourself against the floor made you scrape them, and they slightly twisted. You then fell on your face and wobbly sat up. Facing your mother at the top of the stairs. She glared at you before locking the door and walking away.

You weakly ran up to the door and pounded on it, "N-No! Please don't! I'm sorry, Ma'am!" You yelled out in fear. The door being locked meant no food, water, cleanliness, or even warmth. The last one wasn't the issue. It was the other ones.

It wasn't like Jaxon could open the door, nor could your dad. Callie held the key with her constantly, never letting it go. Although, you should be let out tomorrow so Jinx could take you out of the house so she could hang out with her friends.

Knowing she shouldn't let you out, you climbed back down the stairs. The corner you slept in had the small baby blankets removed, thrown out. The pillows were gone, too. A sigh left your mouth as you curled into a small ball, literally.

()()

It was nighttime now. You heard the basement door open, and you saw brothers. He crept down and sat in front of your small, curled up body.

"Jinx? How did you -?" You began to ask quietly.

He placed a finger over your mouth and silently shushed you. "Listen, I can't let you out, mom would kill me... but I found this in her room.. it was a little diary from when she was about your age..."

A diary, sketchbook thing was handed to you. It was dusty and torn, but still held together. Jax stood back up and quickly left before Callie took notice of the key being missing.

You looked at the book and slowly opened it. The first page had horrible handwriting.. you as an 8 year old can tell that. With a small struggle, you read the page.

(Translated with hopefully perfect writing)
"3/21/**

I met a new attendant today! Oh, they were so nice! And I think they were named... Y/N? I don't know if they work here fully, but I love playing games with them! I'll ask Mom to let me come here tomorrow!"

You stared confused. That was your name... did she name you after that person? Or... no, Markus named you, not Callie...

The next page was just doodles of Sun, Moon, and even another attendant you've never seen before. Perhaps that was Y/N? The next page was also a doodle page... there was a small boy. Next to it was a small entry of words.

"4/19/**

There was a small boy crying in the corner. I talked to him. His name is Gregorie... no. Gregory. He lost one parent the other day. That was sad. Though, he's cute. Maybe I can have a future with him..

Oh... where's Y/N? They aren't here... maybe tomorrow!"

Your head tilted. Gregory? He was an attendant now, isn't he? How... odd...

Suddenly, you gently hid the book behind a small hole in the wall as you heard your mother yell out. "Where the fuck did you take my book, Jaxon!?"

-
Heya!

Hope this chapter was good, and uhh... a small little timeline for a few dates. If you wish to, guess which chapter belongs to the date. I'm not forcing, though.

Now then, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

941 Words
-